Where In The World Is Huckleberry?

PBarnes

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huckleberry! Huckleberry! Where are you, you funny little monkey?

I bet you're having such a good time that you've forgotten all of us! Let us hear from you soon just so we know you arrived safely! Be a good little monkey while you're traveling!

We really enjoyed having you here with us last week and we miss you! Hope you'll come back to see us one day.

I stopped by Angie's on my way to my next destination today. So far i've had a great time with the boys playing football and riding bikes. There was one "bump" in the road, it happened when I met the other members of her family. I was scared to meet Diesel, he has a very loud bark when you walk into the house. But this cute little puppy came to greet me...I thought we'd be fast friends, now i'm not sure about it. Angie captured a few photos of our first meeting...all I know is I kept hearing her say "I think I have purple thread I can use if needed" Thank goodness, I made it out in one piece...but I lived to tell you, it's the small cute dogs you have to worry about. That big dog she has, we've had lots of fun. I even got to take a ride on his back around the house.

post-20576-057841900 1286317497_thumb.jpg

Poor Huckleberry - I'm sorry you had a scary experience with Ginger. I'm glad you made it out in one piece! Although I'm confident that Angie knows "purple monkey first aid."

Enjoy the rest of your visit at Angie's house!

Poor Huckleberry - I'm sorry you had a scary experience with Ginger. I'm glad you made it out in one piece! Although I'm confident that Angie knows "purple monkey first aid."

Awww Huck, Ginger is sooo cute!! Are you sure she REALLY did that to you?? Ask Angie to introduce you to the turtle!

Ask Angie to introduce you to the turtle!

Would that be Diesel's turtle? The one Diesel carries in his mouth? I bet Huckleberry and Diesel will be great friends!!!!

Would that be Diesel's turtle? The one Diesel carries in his mouth? I bet Huckleberry and Diesel will be great friends!!!!

Can Diesel fit a purple monkey AND a turtle in his mouth at one time??

This is a new thread to me. It sounds like so much fun. We have had many visits from Flat Stanley and would love a visit from Huckleberry some day. Add me to the list!

I'll add you to the list, Lei!

Thanks Pat ... now what do I do?????

Now you just wait for Huckleberry to plan his travel itinerary! That monkey moves at his own pace ;) Pat will let you know when your turn is coming up so she can get your address and shipping info.

Diesel and Huck have gotten along very well. We haven't seen the turtle for awhile now (I think she's moved to the grass behind our house) so Diesel is missing her just a bit. He does look at Huck with that look of "love" in his eyes.

And yes, I do know monkey cpr. Huck survived meeting Ginger...I think she was so playful with him because Huck reminded her of her play toys. She claims she was just looking for the squeaker in it.

Diesel and Huck have gotten along very well. We haven't seen the turtle for awhile now (I think she's moved to the grass behind our house) so Diesel is missing her just a bit. He does look at Huck with that look of "love" in his eyes.

And yes, I do know monkey cpr. Huck survived meeting Ginger...I think she was so playful with him because Huck reminded her of her play toys. She claims she was just looking for the squeaker in it.

I believe Ginger, sounds like a VERY innocent mistake!

Well it's been a busy couple days here at my current destination!! All these kids running around this house keep me very busy and they sure need alot of help with their homework too! I really need to rest up so I can ride the big yellow bus in the morning. I haven't been to school in awhile so I hope my thinker is ready to roll! Night all!!

There are lots of good medical scrappers on board, so puprle suturing should not be a problem if necessary! Hope the little guy has a good day at school and finds his way to homeroom. Hope there are no pop quizzes tomorrow!

1.gif POP QUIZ??? NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT POP QUIZZES...

I think Danna spoiled you at her school...you got to play and have fun the whole time. But now you are at big boy school. ;)

Can Diesel fit a purple monkey AND a turtle in his mouth at one time??

TRUST met that thing is HUGE.....we'd fit....4.gif He has been a gentlemen so far...

There are lots of good medical scrappers on board, so puprle suturing should not be a problem if necessary! Hope the little guy has a good day at school and finds his way to homeroom. Hope there are no pop quizzes tomorrow!

1.gif POP QUIZ??? NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT POP QUIZZES...

I think Danna spoiled you at her school...you got to play and have fun the whole time. But now you are at big boy school. ;)

6.gif Big boy school sounds scary...3.gif

3.gif I heard Angie talking about a muzzle...I thought I was being a good monkey!! I'm going to be on my bestest behavior so she doesn't put that muzzle thingy on me.

You silly monkey....surely the muzzle isn't for you. OR is there something you aren't telling us???

Hi Huckleberry! I hope you have a great day at school today - hope you remembered to take a pencil and a notebook - by the time you finish your travels, you should have a diploma!

Hugs, little guy! Have fun - it's nice to be with kids for you I know!

LOL...no the muzzle is for Diesel, he seems to have a little "issue" with the vet. We don't like to talk about it, but let's just say without the muzzle the vet would come out on the loosing end of the visit

Diesel must be like my little Lucy,Angie - she wanted to play with Huckleberry so much - but she's only a tad under 5 lbs and Huckleberry had to hide since he was the same size as her toys! She may be little, but she throws her toys in the air and runs and fetches them and shakes them to death before tossing them up in the air and throwing them again herself to repeat the same thing!

Huckleberry watched from a distance - he didn't want to play with Lucy at all, but he did like the cats!

Yum! Caramel apples, Huckleberry? They are soooo good, but be sure you brush your teeth well after eating them! And I hope one of your stops will include a visit to the dentist - caramel apples can be kind of rough on the teeth, you funny little monkey!

Archived