Where In The World Is Huckleberry?

PBarnes

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, guess who was on my porch when I went out for the mail? You guessed it! He was already awake and anxious to get inside and out of the 97 degree heat! The first thing he did when he came inside was to run and say hello to a relative who lives on my purse. Then he headed straight for the a/c. He is one smart monkey!

Oh, how cute, Dot! I'm so glad to hear that Huck is visiting you! I know he'll have a great time with his Auntie Dot!

Dot, your photos and story are so funny. Love Huck on the AC and with his new furry friend. Looking forward to layouts. He is a rascal, isn't he?

He is! I am not used to so much activity. He is here in a child-free zone and into a lot of mischief. It's fun having a little one here! He wants to be with me all the time. Here he is taking a ride on the Flip Pal Scanner- "Look Ma, No Hands." Then when I told him he shouldn't ride without holding on, he gave me the old "See No Evil" speech. He's a hoot.

Dot, your photos and story are so funny. Love Huck on the AC and with his new furry friend. Looking forward to layouts. He is a rascal, isn't he?

He is! I am not used to so much activity. He is here in a child-free zone and into a lot of mischief. It's fun having a little one here! He wants to be with me all the time. Here he is taking a ride on the Flip Pal Scanner- "Look Ma, No Hands." Then when I told him he shouldn't ride without holding on, he gave me the old "See No Evil" speech. He's a hoot.

Oh Huck! Trouble-maker! Dot, you should check your memory card when he is finished playing....at my office, he scanned & copied his purple rear side.

Please add me to where in the world is Huckelberry! My kids and I will have a blast with this!

Laura, you'll need to contact Pat to have your name added to the list. :)

Oh Huck! Trouble-maker! Dot, you should check your memory card when he is finished playing....at my office, he scanned & copied his purple rear side.

LOL, I shall do that! I remember that he rode the scanner at your office, too. He likes to have fun!

Oh my! Our silly little monkey, Huck. Thanks for sharing the darling photos, Dot. I look forward to seeing a layout or two.

Laura, I'll get you added right now.

Oh, it looks like Huck has had great fun, and will have a great time with Dot. If Huck ever wants to see Alaska, the boys and I would show him a great ol' time. I don't know if you are still adding names to the list, but we would love to host him. I'll send a PM to Pat.

He is one active little monkey, isn't he? And it looks as if he's having a ball with you, Dot! Thanks for sharing all of these fun pics with us! Can't wait to see what he does next at your house! I have a feeling he's feeling very mischievious with his mischievious Auntie Dot! :) :) :)

Oh, it looks like Huck has had great fun, and will have a great time with Dot. If Huck ever wants to see Alaska, the boys and I would show him a great ol' time. I don't know if you are still adding names to the list, but we would love to host him. I'll send a PM to Pat.

Huck would love to visit you! He likes traveling :)

Archived