Utah

Ohio

Southern California

Albany, New York

Nome Alaska

New York

Loganville, Georgia

San Diego, California

These aren't in exact order. If I've missed a location, let me know and I'll add it.

I don't see that I have you on the list, Shannon, but I certainly can add you. We've gotten through about half of the list in a year but I've been a little lax in keeping Huck on the move, so hopefully, it won't be a year before you get a chance to host the purple little monkey.

Deb, do you want me to add you? I'll be happy to.

Alaska is the farthest from home that Huck has been so far. Belle in South Africa is on the list as well as Ang Campbell in Hawaii. He'll get some overseas time coming up pretty soon.

I would love to have Huck come visit us. But to be honest, it scares me that I would have to do a LO for everyone to see after his visit. :wub:

Maybe you could put me at the bottom of the list and maybe I would have a few LOs under my belt by then.

I would love to have Huck come visit us. But to be honest, it scares me that I would have to do a LO for everyone to see after his visit. :wub:

Maybe you could put me at the bottom of the list and maybe I would have a few LOs under my belt by then.

Don't be afraid of the layout! Huck will help you :) He's a very creative monkey.

So Huck hasn't been anywhere overseas yet? I thought for sure that he had been to Australia, New Zealand or South Africa. Would he need a passport?

Oh dear, I wonder if he'll fly or go by boat? Does he get seasick?

Could the people who have listed their location as just a state, let me know what part of the state - like north, south, central, etc? Especially PA where there are two locations, just so the map looks nicer.

One of his destinations was Youngstown, Ohio (at the Scrap Girls meetup!)... not sure if he was in another part of Ohio or not.

Could the people who have listed their location as just a state, let me know what part of the state - like north, south, central, etc? Especially PA where there are two locations, just so the map looks nicer.

Aggie, I know two of the PA locations were south central, almost exactly on the Maryland State line, and just about in the center. I was one and Di was the other, and we lived very close to each other. HTH :)

One of his destinations was Youngstown, Ohio (at the Scrap Girls meetup!)... not sure if he was in another part of Ohio or not.

Yes, on his Youngstown Ohio visit he was traveling with Carla (New York) . =D

Archived