Fun Friday: Game With Lots Of Prizes Including 2 Ipods! Everyone Wins Something!

ScrapGirlsRo

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this is alright and that I posted the image correctly. I used; ABR YouAre Paper Yellow; (Sorta kinda) Mad Sketch Sep 9; BMU Holiday Lights Paper

KVE LaVieRose Emb2 AngelPinkRose; AWI Fascinators Emb Mini's; BMU AYO Zoom Beesknees Feathers

I hope this is alright and that I posted the image correctly. I used; ABR YouAre Paper Yellow; (Sorta kinda) Mad Sketch Sep 9; BMU Holiday Lights Paper

KVE LaVieRose Emb2 AngelPinkRose; AWI Fascinators Emb Mini's; BMU AYO Zoom Beesknees Feathers

Okay. That didn't work. Will try again.

This is not a digital Masterpiece, but it is one of the things that make me happy! I love serving in Guatemala! If I had the means, I would go every year. I have served in Guatemala twice.

Beautiful layout! That is so cool, are you a missionary? I know the feeling - I served in the Peace Corps. I don't think I will ever do anything in my life that will compare to that feeling. Bless you. :)

It makes me very happy just to see what makes others happy on this thread - I love everything that all of you have submitted - still working on mine - so many things - so many decisions and my brain is way too full - this is one of those things that I will wake up in the middle of the night to do, I am sure! LOVE what you all have done and thank you to Ro for such an inspirational Game!

Little makes me happier than my kids. Especially when they are really enjoying each other's company. This one was taken when Brian was just returning to college after visiting home for a weekend. These two are so alike, even though they're 9 years apart. What I love about this photo is that it shows the love and trust they have for each other.

First time posting a layout - wish me luck!

I scrapped this layout when my daughter welcomed her true love home from his second tour in Iraq. The photo on the left is my daughter and "The Lt." taken at 4:30 AM after he got off the plane in Kentucky. The photo on the right is of "The Lt." and his brother, who picked him up at the airport in Philly and took them to see the rest of his family, which includes 6 siblings and a niece, age 13 months, who he is kissing in the small photo at the top.

Here is what makes me happy: Lt. Harp loves my daughter, and my daughter loves him; he is not only an Officer, but a gentleman; he is beyond wonderful with my 15 year old son who has Down syndrome; he knows how to have a good time no matter what the circumstances; and most of all - I am happy that he is now back home in the US, safe and unharmed, after serving our country.

Sandy

Supplies: MRS_SSemb Weather frames; MJO_SSYLO Brush Set 4x6 Date Frame; Elegant Word Art (2); Chanell Rigterink Instinctive Scrapper and DK_Patriotic-Freedom

First time posting a layout - wish me luck!

I scrapped this layout when my daughter welcomed her true love home from his second tour in Iraq. The photo on the left is my daughter and "The Lt." taken at 4:30 AM after he got off the plane in Kentucky. The photo on the right is of "The Lt." and his brother, who picked him up at the airport in Philly and took them to see the rest of his family, which includes 6 siblings and a niece, age 13 months, who he is kissing in the small photo at the top.

Here is what makes me happy: Lt. Harp loves my daughter, and my daughter loves him; he is not only an Officer, but a gentleman; he is beyond wonderful with my 15 year old son who has Down syndrome; he knows how to have a good time no matter what the circumstances; and most of all - I am happy that he is now back home in the US, safe and unharmed, after serving our country.

Sandy

Supplies: MRS_SSemb Weather frames; MJO_SSYLO Brush Set 4x6 Date Frame; Elegant Word Art (2); Chanell Rigterink Instinctive Scrapper and DK_Patriotic-Freedom

Sandy,

Where is your layout? Did you post it in the Gallery? I didn't see it on here or am I just missing it?

Here is my video already in YouTube.

Its called "Happiest" check it out.

Products used: Angie Brigg's "HisNHers" Collection, Brandy Murry "Sassafrass" papers, Amanda Sok's "Eternal", and JDE_Staycation_icecream_Special

LOVE IT! You did a great job, Tas!

Here is my video already in YouTube.

Its called "Happiest" check it out.

Products used: Angie Brigg's "HisNHers" Collection, Brandy Murry "Sassafrass" papers, Amanda Sok's "Eternal", and JDE_Staycation_icecream_Special

LOVE IT! You did a great job, Tas!

My favourite thing is making people laugh. My DH says if I put the video of me dancing with my bikini on YOU TUBE, (weighing in at 115 kg) he will never talk to me again, so I will have to settle for a layout. This sounds like a fun challenge.

Already you have made me laugh! ROFL&LSM

Me too - that was hilarious, Belle! You just go right ahead and make that video - we'll take care of your dh if he laughs! Better yet, make one of him dancing with some Speedos on! ROFL

post-6478-084403900 1284859648_thumb.jpg

This layout lets you know how proud I am of my grandchildren and how very happy it makes me to see my granddaughter, who is an 8 year old triplet show some interest and talent in photography...a skill that came down from my mother to me and then to my daughter, Ashley's mother, and then to her daughter Ashley. It also make me happy to see the triplets get along so well that Mason gladly posed for his sister. These pictures are not highest quality because they were taken with herpost-6478-084403900 1284859648_thumb.jpg DSi.

Products I used are BMU-VIEW_Paper_Sky_Blue,

BHA-BlsmBlm_Fall_Wheatstalks 1 & 2,

ABR_You ARE_Emb_Ribbon_2NS,

VRA_AYO_Batik_Frame_Cluster with shadows,

ASO_AlluringAutumn_Alpha

As is the answer with alot of us ladies. It's our families that bring us the most happiness... Here's what we did today to just enjoy each others company...

Awwwwww - Patsy, I love it - looks like so much fun - great job!

Here is my layout. Seeing my daughter happy, makes me happy. This has been my favorite layout & I smile everytime I think about it. I re-vamped it with Scrapgirls products & wah-law it is still by far my favorite layout.

gallery_19675_4314_163553.jpg

Can be seen at my gallery here.

Products used include:

Scrapgirls Refresh kit

Lifted photo templates by Melissa Renfro

Hi, I have MANY things in my life that make me happy and realize that I am truly blessed!! I love my wonderful husband, my children and my grandchildren more than my own life. With that said, there is another passion in my life that gets me more excited than anything. I am an AVID New Orleans Saints fan!! More than most men will ever be such a fan! I LOVE football and have been a Saints fan since I am very young as all we had when I was a child was one tv set in our home. Well, dad watched football on Saturday and Sunday, so if you wanted to watch TV, guess what you watched? Football!! I have waited for 40 years for the Saints to even come close to making it to a Superbowl, much less get in one and WIN. My wonderful husband has promised me for 25+ years, that if "my boys" (what I call the Saints players) ever made it to the superbowl that I would be there. Well, this past February was a dream come true for me and my brother. My husband came through and brought me to the most important Saints game ever and I will treasure that day forever! He lived up to his promise and he can do NO WRONG for a very long time for this gesture! LOL I realize this is probably very trivial for some, but for me, there is nothing going on in the world around me when I am watching my boys play. It truly makes me happy to have the privilege, win or lose.

ALSO, other than a few quickpages, this is my actual FIRST full layout that I have done. I think it looks ok. I am very familiar with Photoshop, but am just getting started with digital scrapbooking. Loving it so far, however, I seem to "collect" kits more than I actually create layouts. I want that to change as of today. Thanks for pushing me to get this finished this weekend. I have wanted to do it for a very long time.

I live in Nashville now, listen to a lot of country music and I have NO IPOD in my house!

Thanks again, Toni Ann aka: LADYSAINT

Hi, I have MANY things in my life that make me happy and realize that I am truly blessed!! I love my wonderful husband, my children and my grandchildren more than my own life. With that said, there is another passion in my life that gets me more excited than anything. I am an AVID New Orleans Saints fan!! More than most men will ever be such a fan! I LOVE football and have been a Saints fan since I am very young as all we had when I was a child was one tv set in our home. Well, dad watched football on Saturday and Sunday, so if you wanted to watch TV, guess what you watched? Football!! I have waited for 40 years for the Saints to even come close to making it to a Superbowl, much less get in one and WIN. My wonderful husband has promised me for 25+ years, that if "my boys" (what I call the Saints players) ever made it to the superbowl that I would be there. Well, this past February was a dream come true for me and my brother. My husband came through and brought me to the most important Saints game ever and I will treasure that day forever! He lived up to his promise and he can do NO WRONG for a very long time for this gesture! LOL I realize this is probably very trivial for some, but for me, there is nothing going on in the world around me when I am watching my boys play. It truly makes me happy to have the privilege, win or lose.

ALSO, other than a few quickpages, this is my actual FIRST full layout that I have done. I think it looks ok. I am very familiar with Photoshop, but am just getting started with digital scrapbooking. Loving it so far, however, I seem to "collect" kits more than I actually create layouts. I want that to change as of today. Thanks for pushing me to get this finished this weekend. I have wanted to do it for a very long time.

I live in Nashville now, listen to a lot of country music and I have NO IPOD in my house!

Thanks again, Toni Ann aka: LADYSAINT

Love your layout, Toni Ann - we are in Hendersonville, NC and love to go to Nashville - were you affected by the recent floods there? I am a huge Country Music fan - we go to the clubs on the strip and honestly, all the guys who were singing in them were amazing - guess that's how many were discovered and that's what they are hoping for too - they all were so good - but the strip itself is very loud and crowded and it was kind of hard navigating around - and oh, the homeless people we saw - it was so very sad.

Archived