Here Is A List Of All Places Mentioned Here To Get 12x12's Printed

I've been going through all the posts here making a list of all the places I wanted to check out on getting 12x12 pages printed, that you ladies mentioned, or getting a book made, and I thought I'd share the list in case you wanted to save a little time. Also, I found one of my own to add that I'm pretty sure is the cheapest so far, but would like your input on?

Winkflash

Creative Memories

Blurb

Walmart

Scrappin Simply $2 page?

Scrapbooks Please

Pages to Treasure

Snapfish

Viovio

pureprintdesigns.com

Picaboo

Costco $4.99 per 12x36 page, layout 3 pages per file, $1.67/page, must bring in person

scrapbookpictures.com

photobookmemories.com

ploppinmemories.com

shinynickels.com

sbtoshare.com $1.25 per page? 50 cents per page to ship? Very Highly Recommended here

whcc.com white house custom color

Heritage Makers createheritagekeepsakes.com

Office Max $2.04 each?

ritzcamera.com

Polka Dot Potato

archiversonline.com

photoalbum.com

scrapbookflair.com

Miller's Labs

Shared Ink

Adorama Pix

Ok, so I tried to see about Costco, but the nearest one to me is over a hundred miles away, and you have to pay $50/year for membership. Then I realized (can't believe it took me this long) that I already have a Sam's Club membership, and they have a 1-hr photo, so I went to their website and checked their prices, and as far as I can tell, it looks like they do 12x12 Scrapbook Pages for $1.42 each, but it takes 2-3 days to get it, you can either pick up in store or have it delivered to your home, same price per print, don't know if shipping is extra to your home. Don't know what the quality is or paper or any of that, but I'm gonna go check it out! Has anyone else used their services or have anything to say about them? Looks like you can upload it to them online and pick up in store or have it delivered.

I actually haven't printed a 12 x 12 album, I have done a photo book at both srtscow and snapfish, the snapfish book was betterquality for sure, Artscow was cheaper, but some pages were a bit crooked and colors a bit off! I would be interesed in your Sam's club experience since I have one close also and it would be super easy!

I did an album with winkflash last January. The sale was great, but my only issue with the site is that the 12x12 album pages aren't really 12x12 and I had to open up my psd files and adjust the background to be slightly wider. Kind of a pain, but I really like the book. Nice paper, good color. No problems at all.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to compile that list - that is just awesome and so nice of you! I would be interested in how Sam's Club did too since I have a membership there too -

I checked out a new wide format printer today - the printer was great, the price was good - it was at Staples - and so I asked the guy where to buy 12 x 12 paper - he said I would have to go to a print shop, but huge sheets of paper, which I do know printers have since I worked in a print shop for couple of years, and bring them into Staples and they would cut them to 12 x 12 for me - he had no idea what it would cost, but I am going to check all of this out and see which way is more cost effective - I have always done all my printing at home with super results and really would like to have this capability for 12 x 12 too - all of my layouts are primarily 8.5 x 11 so it's been easy so far, but when I do them for someone else they usually want 12 x 12 and I'd like to give them the printed copy if I can.

the info for their 1 hour photo lab I found said that they will print 8x10 for $1.42, I didn't even see a 12x12 option, although I did find a 12x16 but it was nearly $3. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot... there it is! I found it but it only said scrapbook page, so I wonder if they print them full bleed 12x12?

Here's what went down with Sam's.

So I checked out the print options & found that they will print individual pages for $1.42 but they currently only have pre-made templates that you can drop your photos in. I called customer service & after we confirmed that there was no option to print your own layouts I put in a suggestion for them to create a 12x12 blank template for us to drop our own creations into for printing. We'll see what comes of that & I'll keep ya'll informed when I know something. :) Oh & it does look like they print full bleed. I will be tickled if it works out because we shop at Sam's at least once a month & to know that I can pick up a layout or two whenever I head that way would be great... I might actually get my albums finished. LOL ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I went ot Sam's Club and got the 12 x 16 poster done. I had to play a bit with some of my programs but created my own poster sized print and then uploaded it to the website... This is what my poster looked like...

scrapping simply charges 1.99 per individual 12x12. They also offer bound books through paperkiwi. Their books are very competitively priced. I just did some comparisons & it looks like the album I just finished for my brother is going to cost 63 & some change. Not bad for a custom cover & 52 pages! I have been very impressed with my orders of inividual prints so w/ their total satisfaction guarantee I think i'll use them. I called for some info & got the owner himself. He ended up giving me his cell# in case I needed him again! Great service.

• 1 month later...

I just got my order from ShinyNickels.com today and I love it! The color registration is perfect and the edges were not cut off - what I submitted is exactly what they printed. I love that they send two free 6x6s with each 12x12 - I plan to make booklets for my kids or the grandparents with them.

Each 12x12 or 12x18 is just $1.99, with $5.99 flat rate shipping on orders of 10 or more pages. They say 3-5 days for delivery, but mine came overnight - they shipped it on Saturday and it got here Monday afternoon!

• 5 months later...

I use Costco. You CAN submit your photo/pages online and they do print in 12x12 format. The price is $2.99 a page. Usually if I submit them online they can be ready within a couple hours, or I can select a different day for pickup. You may want to update your list. They also offer the other sizes mentioned, but unless a bigger format is your preference I find it easier to just get 12x12s.

Archived