September Fun Friday Winners!

ScrapGirlsRo

This was literally the hardest contest I've ever had to decide. There were so many beautiful layouts, touching stories, and just plain 'ol happiness going on here that eliminating things felt akin to eliminating children. Soooo difficult. I could have decided this 30 different ways and had great results.

I would just like to add that how much fun it was for me to see so many new faces (and faces I hadn't seen for awhile) participate in this challenge. I felt like I made (and renewed) some friendships. I hope to get to know all of you better in the future!

In the end, I decided to go with a couple of entries that made me feel extra joyful - kind of teary-eyed when I looked at them.

Here are the results:

iPod 1 winner: annamarieje

iPod 2 winner: Agmaz

post-3-019042400 1285100701_thumb.jpg

$20 gift certificate Random number winner - Arizona Girl (a random number generator picked this one)

Thanks for playing, everyone!

Big Congratulations to all of our winners! Great entries! Ro, I know that must have been difficult for you - everyone did such a good job and it was such fun! Thank you for a Fun Weekend Game!

Congrats to you Ladies!

I LOVE the video. Such a happy one. Awesome.

The layout is fantastic. Such a great use of the templates. Wonderful!

Love how the second video is assembled with the quotes and the caked face is super cute!

Wow!! Annamarie, the video is wonderful!!!! Hope that those of you who had difficulty with it, were able to resolve it so that you could see it.

Thank you so much Ro for selecting my layout as the other iPod winner... not sure how you were able to choose just two with so many wonderful layouts. A wonderful incentive for this very new scrapbooker to keep going. Thank you!!

Gabrielle

To cute and adorable. I wish mine were little again like that. Well actually no I couldn't keep up with them but love the innocence of children and the excitement they have with life. Guess that is why I work at a preschool. Congratulations winners. Great job. Thanks for the coupon Ro!

Archived