Iron-on Transfer Paper

I've been trying to print out a transfer and the last little bit on EVERY one of the 7 sheets I've printed has gotten messed up. The last part of the image seems to kind of skew and print a whole bunch of times. I'm using an Epson R1900.

Any suggestions or advice?

Are you printing borderless? Have you done a test on plain paper? Have you run the check thingy in your software to make sure that you have ink and the heads are clean?

I feel your pain though. Love when things like that happen. Step away from the printer...go eat some chocolate. lol.

Erica

I haven't run into this problem yet - it's been a few months since I printed on iron-on paper but when I did, it printed just like everything else with no problems - I liked Erica's advice - the one thing I always do is to print borderless so perhaps that could be your answer. Worth a try for sure.

Sounds like maybe your printer does have much paper left in the feed to keep a good grip on the paper there at the very end. I had a printer that worked that way once. I got around that by shrinking my whole design a bit so that it wasn't so close to the end of the paper.

Ended up going with Patty's suggestion... It's for a baby onesie, so I was printing on 4x6 paper and I think it was getting twisted by one roller at the very end.

Just a little miffed that I had to waste that much paper. Thanks for the suggestions ladies!

Archived