Michigan Meeting Was So Sweet... Photo

Barb Hughes

Lei and I met for breakfast near Howell Mi today and met for the first time. I am pretty sure it won't be our last contact.

It was like being friends all along and finally seeing each other... no, wait! That IS what happened! LOL

Here is a shot of our meeting.

PHOTO SHOOT

We had driven away from the restaurant when I remembered that we failed to get photos. So I called her back for photos and

the waitress laughed to see us coming back in! She took our photos and we were on our way!

It was lovely to meet you, Lei! Let's keep in touch!

I had a great time too, Barb - and already looking forward to our next get-together! I loved the look on the waitress's face she we walked back in! LOL

Oh, what a sweet picture of the two of you - Barb and Lei, I am so glad you were able to get together - I am always so jealous of all of the Scrap Girls who live fairly close to one another - I haven't found anyone that close to me yet. SandyFeet and I had a meet all planned and then Rich suddenly had to have his surgery - so maybe one of these days....Great picture and I know you two had a lot to talk about - I think it's wonderful!

What fun. Thanks for sharing the PROOF that you'd actually been together. Isn't it funny that we all think to take tons of pics of others but for get to take pics of ourselves! Glad you called her back, Barb. It's definitely worth the photo op!!

• 4 months later...

Archived