October Boutique Hunt Game

DDecker

I'm not good at boutique search games either, but I'm subbing and will try when I have time. I tried a little for this first one but soon got frustrated. It doesn't seem like you can search for two words at the same time in the boutique....? I can find rakes and I can find autumn, but not together (yet). We have to find a product name that begins with A that has a rake in it? Do I understand the game correctly?

i don't understand this one at all. does it have to have a rake or an A? be leaf related? have rate and A? i have a heck of a time finding anything the the boutique when I know what i'm looking for let alone when i'm confused.

i'm going to sit this out until i see some examples and get a clue

Each day you will be given a "hunt" theme and a letter of the alphabet. What you need to find in the boutique is an item that you will bring with you on that hunt. The first person to post will choose an item beginning with the letter in the main post, the 2nd person will find an item with the next letter of the alphabet, etc.

Today's theme was Raking Leaves. So you should find items in the boutique that you will take when you rake leaves. They can be serious (make sense) or funny (non-sensical), as long as you can justify your choice! If you want to rake leaves with an alligator, go for it! :giggle_bear: Some answers might take a little more explanation than others ;)

For example (not following today's theme)...

"I'm going to the doctor's office and taking an Apple" I would then find an apple in the boutique and post the link with my answer. The next person might say "I'm going to the doctor's office and taking a bicycle" and then post a link to a boutique product with a bicycle. This continues through each letter of the alphabet.

Does this help?

Well I got my 3 in for today. That was fun ladies, good game!

Can we play 3 turns everyday, or 3 turns total?

Surely it's 3 a day......... :D

I am thinking that way too, but I thought I should ask.

Uh oh... after I posted my Q idea just now, I re-read the directions in the first post. I forgot there is supposed to be a new theme each day. So perhaps I should have waited for the new theme instead of doing another for "raking leaves," especially since I already did three posts yesterday? If my Q post won't count, I'd like to delete it so I can do three for today's theme.

Uh oh... after I posted my Q idea just now, I re-read the directions in the first post. I forgot there is supposed to be a new theme each day. So perhaps I should have waited for the new theme instead of doing another for "raking leaves," especially since I already did three posts yesterday? If my Q post won't count, I'd like to delete it so I can do three for today's theme.

I took care of it for you! Play on today!

Archived