CRS

Congratulations Carol (lorac)!

47 posts in this topic

Congratulations Carol (lorac)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Carol as the Member of the Month for October!

Carol joined Scrap Girls in November, 2007 and has been a huge asset! She is active in the Games Forum, participates in the various challenges and swaps, and leaves comments on other members' layouts in the Gallery. Scrap Girls wouldn't be the same without her!

Carol receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Carol, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congratulations, Carol!

Enjoy wearing your MOM crown!!!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Ooh! Huckleberry saw the Congratulations and just had to jump over here to see what's going on! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: HIP! HIP! HORRAY! Huckleberry Hugs to our Carol for being selected as MOM for October!

Carol is just awesome!

Oh My Heavens! I never expected this. I can't believe it. Never thought that I'd be a MOM, except to my kitties.

Thank you SG for the honor. I will wear the crown proudly.

:congrats3: Carol! Have a great month! I'm sure that your kitties are pleased! lol

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate: Congratulations Carol! Have a great month! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

WOOHOO, Carol! Congrats and enjoy!

Woo-Hoo, Carol! Congratulations! Wear you crown proudly! Couldn't have been a nicer person! Awesome!

Congratulations, Carol. I can't think of a more deserving member. Enjoy.

Congratulations Carol!! You so deserve the crown!

Wonderful choice for Member of the Month! Congratulations Carol!!

Congrats Carol! A great choice for the honor of the purple sash and crown for a month! Enjoy.

WooHoo! Congratulations, Carol! I may have to investigate the possibility of a Cafe 50s delivery to you! If that can't be done, I would be happy to have one in your honor. No problem, anything for a friend!?! :party-smiley-048:

Congratulations, Carol--I always enjoy and appreciate your comments on layouts. That crown is a great look for you!