Congratulations Carol (lorac)!

CRS

I can see your crown sparkling from here, Carol - I really always enjoy seeing your comments and I love the emails from you - as I've already said, "great choice for out October MOM!"

I just want to say a great big thank you to all of my SG friends for your lovely comments on my becoming the October MOM.

Just to let you know something about me, if you don't already know. I've been an SG member for almost three years now and I've loved every minute of it. I've made some great friends here. I am a retired mom to one cat and an aunt to seven others. I moved back to New York two years ago after living in Los Angeles for 35 wonderful years. I'm happy to be back in my home town and I'm enjoying playing the tourist and finally getting to see my home town. I love to read, watch old movies, collect DVDs, and of course Scrap. I love the Harry Potter books and I am starting to read them again, for the umpteenth time. I love photography and love taking photos for my layouts. I love the Autumn and all the wonderful colors on the leaves until they all 'fall' off. Then the Winter comes and with it, beautiful, soft, and white Snow.

Well, I think that's enough. I don't want to give away all my secrets. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Congratulations, MOM - Carol!! You are always so encouraging on the boards and in chats - so what a wonderful choice. Enjoy your month. :-)

Carol!!! You are MOM for the month! What a wonderful choice! Gives me an opportunity to thank you for all you really nice comments on my Lo's. They all make me smile and appriecate you. Enjoy your month as MOM and wearing the crown!! :disappearing-smilie:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived