We're Going To Do A Little Moving Around Today

ScrapGirlsRo

As you may have noticed, we've been having some issues with stability on the forums/gallery lately. Support has decided to move us to their new, more stable platform. I've just got the work from support that they are doing it sometime today. They didn't tell me how long it will take but it is supposed to be done this morning.

I'll let you know when it's over!

As you may have noticed, we've been having some issues with stability on the forums/gallery lately. Support has decided to move us to their new, more stable platform. I've just got the work from support that they are doing it sometime today. They didn't tell me how long it will take but it is supposed to be done this morning.

I'll let you know when it's over!

Thanks for the head's-up, Ro - I hope that will be the answer to our little problems! I have faith that this will fix all of our little glitches and I know you are hoping for the same. So no freaking out today when we can't get on the MB.

I am just so grateful to know that you are always on top of everything, Ro and that you are always trying to make things better for us all! Thanks so much for all you do!

Well, we may miss a little today for the move, but I think this is for the better, since we've been having so much trouble lately. Good luck with the move, I'll be a work so when I come home, I'm hoping everything will be in its new home and running smoothly.

Does that mean that I'll get many of my LO's back in my gallery? I am missing about 3-4 pages or so. I know that a few LO's are gone because of the one glitch but was real discouraged when I saw pages missing last month. :unsure:]

OK, checked the gallery to find that the missing pages are no longer missing! :whew:Whew ...that made my day! Thanks! :happy038:

Now to get rid of this headache!

Archived