The Move Is Over!

ScrapGirlsRo

I got the word this morning that the move from one server to another is over!

This is what Dan told me about the issues we had yesterday while the board was moving.

I notice that you said some users have complained about posts going missing and similar issues. Unfortunately I have a feeling that this is because those users were still seeing the old server after we'd migrated you over to the new one. This can happen due to internet providers caching information about where sites are hosted, etc. When the users then finally saw the new server, the content they'd posted on the old one after the migration happened would appear "missing".

However, the good news is that your uploads (attachments, gallery images, and the like) are completely migrated over now. I left the last of them copying across last night and they have completed this morning.

I just checked your site and noticed a number of members saying that commenting didn't work in the Gallery. I've had a look and found the problem there too, which should now be resolved.

So it looks like everything is good. If we have any new issues, just let me know. Dan says that he'll work on them quickly for us. But it SHOULD be finished now!

Archived