October Fun Friday Winners!

ScrapGirlsRo

ACK! This was so hard to judge. When I read through all of the stories and looked at the layouts and videos, I kept asking why I do this to myself?

Before I tell you who gets the large prizes, I'm going to say that because this contest was SOOOOO difficult to decide that I started to come up with an additional list of winners that would get something else. But then the list grew longer and longer and longer! ACK! ACK! ACK! I didn't know what to do.

But a solution to my dilemma finally came to me and I decided that I would raise the prize for everyone that entered! You all amused me so much! So instead of getting $2 for entering, everyone who entered is going to get $3!

Of course, we do have a few $20 gift certificate winners and here they are:

1. Random drawing winner: Mindy_Scrapz - Post 31

2. Most original: ckwardell - Post 34

3. Funniest: lukesmom - Post 50

4. Best overall: KatieGraice - Post 28 (This one made me go, "Awwwwww...So sweet!")

Thanks for playing the game, everyone!

A side note: It was so neat to see so many first-time posters in this game. I hope you stick around. I had such fun getting to know you a little bit!

Congratulations to all of the Fun Friday Winners! And I agree, it's so nice to some new members win prizes! Way to go everyone! And thanks, Ro, for making such a fun contest for everyone even though i didn't enter this time, I had fun watching.

Archived