Pacific Northwest Gathering?

I was able to get my train ticket ordered this morning. I arrive Fri about 10:30 AM

Perhaps we can do lunch, Gayle? We can meet up with the others at April's.

Hope everything goes smoothly.

April... do you have any chats that day? Could we chime in?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so excited to see you all again! I'm having a great time in SF, but the conference sessions are just about nonstop. And they are better than usual this year so I don't want to miss much of anything to go play. So I'm getting a few photos, but they are all without daylight. And its supposed to rain hard today. but Tuesday and Wednesday are supposed to be wonderful and I signed up for the walk across the Golden Gate bridge Tuesday morning!

I am just so out of it! Bend is just not a part of the great north west, and I've missed all your comments to date. Hope you all have a great gathering....someday you should all come over here to the dry side of Oregon. I'd be happy to host!

Tonight I'm staying in Crescent City CA and will be in Reedsport tomorrow afternoon...singing the contract and house hunting!!!!!! I'm so excited to be seeing you all next week. Will miss seeing Tina, Vaughnde and Ann though.

Hi. Can someone please send me the specifics of when and where? I'd really love to come. Thanks. I'll check back later for messages. Hugs!

We are meeting at Aprils home on Friday afternoon, Nov 5. Since your message folder is full, I thot I would remind

you of the information in the thread. I am taking the train from Tacoma to Vancouver WA, as April lives in Portland OR.

Hope you can make it! Kelso is so close to PORTLAND! Please try to come!

Anyone heard from Dixie lately? She is in Chehalis, I think?

I sent Dixie a PM about it. Haven't heard back.

Sandi, I hope your walk across the Golden Gate Bridge was not during rush hour. I tried running it during rush hour many years ago and realized quickly that was not a good idea!

I sent Dixie a PM about it. Haven't heard back.

Sandi, I hope your walk across the Golden Gate Bridge was not during rush hour. I tried running it during rush hour many years ago and realized quickly that was not a good idea!

I can sure understand that rush hour would not be ideal to walk across the bridge. I think we started around 8:30 and so it wasn't too bad. It was a gorgeous day. It was a little scary out there in the middle. And got a bit more exhaust fumes from cars than I liked, but what a great experience!

I'm getting soooooooo excited to see you all. I'm in Reedsport and have been house hunting today. This is turning out to be a challenge, but I think it will turn out ok in the end.

Blessings on your house hunting!

Archived