Back to school photo list

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 JenniaHart

JenniaHart
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2004 - 05:48 PM

Let's get together a list of those "must have" back-to-school photos.

1) Near the sign with the name of the school
2) Near the classroom door to give a sense of how tall they are and show the room number if desired

#2 Alie471

Alie471
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2005 - 10:00 AM

I like to take pictures of the book bag all pack and ready to go the night before.

#3 Doxy_Chic

Doxy_Chic
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2005 - 07:58 AM

Getting on a school bus for the first time. These are always cute pics to add.
Also, a first day of school pic for each year. It's fun to see how the style of cloths has changed from year to year

#4 Wxchic

Wxchic

Fit and Fabulous!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,440 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 09:05 AM

The night before! School jitters and that kind of thing...
Buying supplies...
Favorite pen or pencil...
Favorite lunch...

Theresa

"Now and then it is good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy."

#5 kldietert

kldietert

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 10:08 AM

how about kids modeling new school clothes - won't that be fun to look at 20 years from now. (my kids laugh at my outfits from my first day at school pictures 20+ years ago).

kelley
Kelley Dietert

#6 momentousangel

momentousangel

Hope You Have A Happy Scrappy Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,783 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 11:22 AM

I love getting a photo with the childrens teachers at the beginning of the year. These photos are definately a must for me.

P.S.
I just realized this is post # 211 for me, woohoo. Feels good to know I made a grand slam, I think, lol.

Edited by momentousangel, 14 May 2005 - 11:27 AM.

Posted Image

To have a friend is to have a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold and an extra pair of legs when yours are too weak to stand alone...

I have been living buried in books and writing classes... as an added note I must say that it is rather scary when you start dreaming and all you can see within your dreams is words floating everywhere!

Posted Image
Valerie Lynn Harrell is the published author of a book of poetry, titled "A Little Girl Lost... Was Found Through Her Writing"

#7 DeeZee

DeeZee

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 11:31 AM

LOL... we're such weenies.... we have no back to school! Because we homeschool year round, there's none of that September feeling of back to school. I sure would like to scrap something about the passage of time in terms of schooling though, just don't have any great ideas... Anyone?? I'm thinking perhaps book covers to show advancement of reading skills? (we're huge readers) ... but otherwise I'm out of ideas!

My favorite part about back to school are all the sales on notebooks, pencils, etc. We eat those things up in this house LOL... I think we're ALL addicted to school supplies.

#8 EJay

EJay
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2005 - 11:45 PM

do not forget to get some pics kissing mom and dad on the cheek

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users