November MB Game Official Thread

DDecker

Each day during November, with the exceptions of Sundays and Thanksgiving Day a member of the Welcome Committee will at various times post a layout in the official game thread. The layout will correspond with a product in the Scrap Girls Boutique and be either the only layout or to the right of the product image on the product details page. A spotlight circle will show a portion of the layout you are to search for. If the layout is not identified by the following morning a second spotlight circle will be added to the layout, this will be repeated until the product is identified. All you have to do to participate is search the boutique for the layout and post a link to the product page in the official game thread, one guess per member per day. Monthly winner's member name will be drawn from all the members that correctly identify a product throughout the month for a $10 Gift certificate.

Here is the Chit Chat thread.

*Post link to guesses in this thread

*One guess per member per day

*Ask questions in this thread

*Have fun!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your clues were helpful, but I think it's the Science PAPER set. Dee's note says it's the layout to the RIGHT of the product image, or the only layout.

I see what you mean Barbara, but it is the only layout on that page, that's why I thought it was the right product page. So technically, it could be either the SCIENCE COLLECTION because that layout is the only one on the product page, or it could be the SCIENCE PAPER because that layout is to the right of the product image. Am I making sense? :dunno:

Your clues were helpful, but I think it's the Science PAPER set. Dee's note says it's the layout to the RIGHT of the product image, or the only layout.

I see what you mean Barbara, but it is the only layout on that page, that's why I thought it was the right product page. So technically, it could be either the SCIENCE COLLECTION because that layout is the only one on the product page, or it could be the SCIENCE PAPER because that layout is to the right of the product image. Am I making sense? :dunno:

From how I understand the rules, Theresa did it right. Dee's rules say "The layout will correspond with a product in the Scrap Girls Boutique and be either the only layout or to the right of the product image on the product details page"

Theresa's answer is the only LO on the product's page.

Oh Dee... we need a bit of clarification...

You were right, Theresa. I saw other previews (quickly) but hadn't noticed they weren't layouts. Congratulations!

You were right, Theresa. I saw other previews (quickly) but hadn't noticed they weren't layouts. Congratulations!

Thanks Barbara! I'm really glad you pointed that out, because I guess it could have been either of them. Guess we'll have to be real careful in the future LOL. ;)

Archived