Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRS

Congratulations Barbara (barbarac1977)!

39 posts in this topic

Congratulations Barbara (BarbaraC1977)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Barbara as the Member of the Month for November!

Barbara joined Scrap Girls in March 2009 and has been a huge asset! Barbara is generous with her technical knowledge about software, sharing tips and shortcuts with us all. She is also very active leaving love in the gallery and joins in the Recipe Swap. Scrap Girls wouldn't be the same without her!

Barbara will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Barbara, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:Woo-Hoo Congratulations, Barbara!

You definitely are a huge asset to Scrap Girls! Our purple crown has another diamond in it now!

Congratulations, Barbara!

Congratulations, Barbara!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

:congrats3: Congratulations Barbara. I hand over the crown with pleasure. :worship: Wear it in good health.

Congratulations, Barbara! Enjoy your month as our M.O.M.!

WaHoooo! Congratulations Barbara! Have a great month! :-)

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate: Congratulations Barbara! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congratulations, Barbara! You deserve it!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congratulations, Barbara! You are so very helpful with instructions - we all appreciate it.

Enjoy your month!

:)

Yea Barbara! Congrats this is so well deserved, your comments are always very thoughtful and you are amazing with your software tips wow! Enjoy your crown for the month!

Wow! I come home from a business trip to work with the Prescott (AZ) Habitat for Humanity auction, and get this marvelous surprise! What a treat--thank you, thank you, thank you!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::toot::dancing-smilie:

*What I am trying to say here is: CONGRATS!!!!!*

Barbara, I was thrilled to hear you were named MOM for November. You have been a great asset to Scrapgirls. You have helped me more than once technically and spiritually.

A well deserved honor, Barbara! You are so encouraging and helpful on the mb - what an asset you are to SG! Congratulations!!