Congratulations Barbara (barbarac1977)!

CRS

Barb, I just have to say again, congratulations on this honor. I have just been reading some of your posts helping other SG members with questions, program frustrations, etc and I'm so impressed with your knowledge, your willingness to share it - it is so apparent that you are so wanting everyone to succeed and feel encouraged. What a blessing you are to have on the boards!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say Thank You to the Scrap Girls team and to everyone here. I'm delighted at the honor of being Member of the Month for November, and I've enjoyed it. I love being part of this wonderful community. I look forward to finding out who is December's MOM, and passing the crown along tomorrow.

:thanks:

Barb, I just have to say again, congratulations on this honor. I have just been reading some of your posts helping other SG members with questions, program frustrations, etc and I'm so impressed with your knowledge, your willingness to share it - it is so apparent that you are so wanting everyone to succeed and feel encouraged. What a blessing you are to have on the boards!!

I couldn't have said it any better, Lei - well put! And Barbara, it really has been a great month having you as MOM - you are truly, as Lei said, a blessing to have on the boards.

Archived