November Monthly Layout Contest

PBarnes

With the harvest done in most northern hemisphere countries at this time of the year, our forefathers (and mothers) thought it was a good time to take stock of the blessings that they had in their lives. For this month's contest, we want you to do a layout about the blessings in your life whether it is family, friends, your job, or just life in general. Post your layouts in the November Gallery before Midnight MT on November 30th. Be sure to list your credits in the description or under the EXIF Properties. If your layout is one of the two chosen, you will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

November Layout Gallery

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished a LO for the sketch challenge that is perfect for this (and used the October Club kit for it too :)) (3 birds, one stone :))

Sisters

Journaling:

When we were children you were just my sister,

now that we are adults I am proud to call you my friend!

TFL - I hop you like it!

I got one done but not sure if I posted it in time. The kids dog, Ben, got loose and was hit by a car, so I ended up at the vets with them, forgetting to get this uploaded until I got back. Ben is the father of the pups that I raised and he's doing fine. Thankfully there are no broken bones. He just needed some stitches and antibiotics. A lesser dog wouldn't have faired as well but Ben is built like a tank! lol :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jo. The winners are announced in the Saturday newsletter after the close of the contest (usually the first Saturday unless the end of the contest is past the deadline for that issue.) Let me go take a look at the November winners.

The winners were JenniferZ and mmimmi. It was in the December 4th newsletter. :)

Archived