Hi (I'm a newbie here)

Guest TickledPinkT

Guest TickledPinkT
[b][color="red"]Hello - :D

I'm a real digital newbie - still trying to figure out how to use Photoshop Elements 2. I have scrapped in real life for 10yrs. and wanted to go a step further by doing digital scrapping. I am a internet addict and also collect signature tags and blinkies. I live in hot, sunny fla. with my husband of 21 yrs. and 2 DS's. I'm a SAHM and homeschooler. Would love to chat with anyone who's also using "Photoshop" that can give me some help now and then. Glad to join you ladies here at Scrap Girls -found this site on Talinas scrap site.

Have a Blessed Holiday Season ![/color][/b]

Hi Tina! I am so glad I am the first to welcome you since you found Scrap Girls through my site! :D

I have lived in Florida...Where abouts do you live in FL? I have a step-sister in Jacksonville Beach, and one in St. Augustine. My father sold his business that was located in Ft. Myers Beach, but he still frequents there in his RV, and keeps his boat/cruiser there at a marina (he is in the boat business). My grandmother and a cousin live in Largo/Pinellas Co.

Anyway, I am glad you are here and hope to see some of your work in that gallery! This is a fabulous (and very talented) group of ladies here at Scrap Girls!

Hi Tina,

Glad you are here, too bad you are on the opposite coast from me, I'm starting to teach classes about digital scrappin' in Photoshop Elements, but in San Francisco.

Just keep practicing, you'll get the hang of it. Just remember, you don't need to design your elements and papers. You never did when you paper scrapped, so try out digital kits and just start assembling, like you do when you paper scrap!

Looking forward to seeing what you post in the Gallery!

Guest Stasiu'sMom
Welcome Tina! I second what veranda told you--there are great digital kits out there. You can jsut "cut and paste" so to speak and have digital Los really fast!
Enjoy!

Hi Tina!

I'm a Photoshop user, and just wanted to say that giving yourself time to play is the best way to learn! Just keep at it! Follow some tutorials, try new things, and feel free to ask questions if you get frustrated!

Welcome! :D

Welcome Tina! I am also a long time paper scrapper...I am just now starting to dabble here and there in digital, but I still really love my paper so I doubt I will make a complete changeover. I am a Photoshop user, like many of the gals here, so don't hesitate to ask for help!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived