Am I The Only One Who Does Layouts 8.5 X 11.5

Sara Arell

Unless they have changed their format in the last 6 months or so, We R Memory Keepers has very high quality post bound AND 3-ring binders in 12 x 12. I'm not sure if their 8 x 8 comes as 3-ring or only postbound. The locally owned paper scrapbook stores will often special order the 3-ring binders for you even if they don't normally carry them. Or you can of course search online and find an online store that sells them. They come in a wide variety of colors, and are either leather or faux leather (or maybe they carry both, not sure).

• 2 months later...

so if I create a layout in 8.5x11 (or is it 11.5?), what size paper do you print it on at the online/commercial outlets? is there an 8.5x11 option? or just 8x10? or do you print most of yours at home? (but can you print an 8.5x11 on a standard printer?) I don't have a high enough quality printer to do at home at this point, but want to see what my options are for printing online... or is this just semantics? is an 8.5x11 layout really only 8x10 in the sleeve? I'm just SO new at this and want to purchase some templates before the sale ends tonight, but don't know if I should get the 8.5x11 templates or the 12x12 and plan to shrink them to 8x8...

Archived