Using Quickpage In Cs2 Question

relax#3

Hi Everyone - I am a first time posted but not not new to the site - excellent at lurking. ANyways, I know the answer is somewhere - but I have spent a few days searching and am obviously looking in the wrong place eck! I hope this is the place to ask - I am so overwhelmed!

Can you please please please help me. I get opening the quickpage and putting the picture onto the quickpage and am able to get the quickpage over the picture - but before that how in the heck do I resize my picture(s) to fit properly into the openings UGH - I have found a few tutorials but something isnt clicking and I am going to snap lol.

I have photoshop CS2

Thanks everyone!!

Hi there!

Welcome!

So, in a quick page, your photo should be the layer under your photo opening. I usually put it there first. To resize the photo, I use the shortcut Control+T which will put a box around your photo. If you just pull the edges, it will get all wonky, so you need to hold down the control key while dragging the corner of the photo. When you have it the size you want, there is a check mark up in the top bar (next to a circle with a line through it) when you click on the check mark it will finalize the change. Clicking the "no" circle with the line through it will cancel the transformation. Hope that helps!

Archived