How Do I Add A Siggie?

englishrose

I've been looking at all the wonderful siggies you long time ScrapGirls contributors use. I want one too (wail!) I guess they are made in the usual digiscrapping way but how are they uploaded with messages etc? Can someone help or point me in the right direction for instructions please?

I do not know the full details of how to create a signature as it is a long time since I did mine but I do know that you make it as a PNG file.

You click on the arrow beside your name at the top right side of this page you are now on. Click on "My Profile" then close to the top right side is "Edit Profile", click on this and then click on "change signature" which is where you can upload an image saved on your computer.

Sometime ago someone shared the details of how to create the signature in your software so some one may have a link to that.

Just did a search and found this: "Just like with your scrapbooking LOs, you can create your document any size you want, just resize it to 225 x 225 or less before you post it. For example, if your signature is more of a rectangle shape, it might be 225 x 175 or something like that. I would keep the .psd file if you want to modify it for later use.

You probably want to save it as a .png file so it will have a transparent background."

Thanks Theresa for that link as that was the one I was looking for but could not find.

Archived