Zoner Photo Studio

DDecker

I am working hard to use PS5 rather than my usual go to PSP but I get frustrated that explorer and picasa don't "see" psd files. I also frequently take my laptop in another room and my supplies are on my desktop. I can get to them via wireless but can't see them with Picasa.

I just found and installed Zoner Photo and so far I like it. It was much faster to load my stuff than Picasa and I can choose my network locations. I know I can tag and sort with it but have not tried any searches yet.

Zoner is available in three versions Free, Personal and Pro. I am using just the free version for now. Just google Zoner and it will come right up. More later as I continue to play with it.

Thanks Gayle, I had forgotten to reset that but it still won't see my network connections for when I am being lazy and on the couch. :)

• 2 months later...

Thank you for this info...I just downloaded it too and LOVE it. I like that it has my files exactly as they are. Picassa has alot of good qualities, but there is alot I hate about it too...I liked the Quick Edit on this too....really made a difference on alot of photos.

• 3 months later...

A new version of Zoner Photo Studio is available today from GOTD. You must download and install the program TODAY if you want it to generate the free license for you. I have and like the updates. I really like the catalog and favorites as well as the program being able to "see" my network and shared folders. This is something Picasa still does not do well.

Archived