candyK

Picassa Won't Cooperate!

10 posts in this topic

Today--after continuing the scan forever!--picassa has decided to stop showing the files on my EHD, where all of my scrap supplies are located. It has the drive listed as a 'watched folder', however won't display it.

I have the 'tree view' on, have tried file>add folder to picassa, and have no luck with that method either. I hope this makes sense...

The only folders I have are: 'my computer', and 'desktop'. How can I get it to read my EHD again? I don't know what happened, and I for sure don't know how to fix it!

ANY suggestions appreciated.

candyK

I don't have an answer for you but someone will be along soon to help you!!

Picassa is a demon programme and it just seems to have a life of it's own. I deleted mine. Waiting for a reply to your problem. Maybe I will give it a try again.

Have you gone to Tools>Folder Manager then looked to see that thee is a green check on the EHD as well as either a green check or blue arrow (scan once or scan always according to your preference) on each folder that holds your scrap supplies you wish to view?

I have all my SG supplies on an EHD and I have had that issue happen once - the above was my solution to the problem and I have not had issue since.Hope it helps!

Gosh, knock on wood, I haven't had any problems with Picasa recognizing my EHD. I hope you get this solved soon.

How frustrating. I would have to agree with Belle, that Picassa is a demon program, but I know other people use it fine. Hope you can get this resolved!

Thanks all. Gayle hit it--my power hub, went down. I restarted and am back in business. Its been good to me up until this week--and much easier than using ACDC!

candyK

Glad it was an easy fix!!