A Crazy Good Deal

michgirl

So I have been very content with CS4 and Adobe Camera Raw, but longed for Lightroom 3 after using the trial version. However, no matter how I tried, I could not bring myself to spend $300 for it. I have a DSLR camera, but just purchased the Canon S95 for something to slip into my purse and always have on me. I was quite dismayed to find that my version of Camera Raw would not recognize the new CR2 files from this camera.

Tonight I began looking for a fix, or a great deal on Lightroom or CS5 and found BOTH! http://www.gogoshopper.com/Adobe-coupons.html?gclid=CLOB1s_puqUCFQJN4Aod4VqXYQ There is a coupon for $100 off Lightroom and a coupon for $50 off upgrade to CS5. Adobe let me use both coupons, PLUS I got 30% off Lightroom for ordering with CS5. It was $258 for BOTH, plus shipping and tax!!

If I didn't get CS5, Lightroom was $199, so it was like only $60 more for CS5 - I am so excited, I cannot believe it....

Just had to share, I think the deal is good through November 30th.

Awesome!!! check the adobe site for upgrades on camera raw. I have auto updates and about a couple of weeks after a new camera with new raw file type comes out adobe upgrades the ability to read that file...those upgrades are free. I think it was about 3 weeks after I got my 7D when adobe came along with the upgrade.

Gayle- I did see the great deal on Elements; at first I was checking that out - but then saw the savings for CS5 & Lightroom, I think with the two coupons and 30% off, I saved $240.

Sandi, thanks for the info. I think I get my software the 1st of December, after I install it I will check for the updates - good to know.

So hoping I am done spending for now - this photography stuff and DSLR camera is never ending but I absolutely love it! Thanks all- hope you had a great Thanksgiving. We are truly blessed.

So I have been very content with CS4 and Adobe Camera Raw, but longed for Lightroom 3 after using the trial version. However, no matter how I tried, I could not bring myself to spend $300 for it. I have a DSLR camera, but just purchased the Canon S95 for something to slip into my purse and always have on me. I was quite dismayed to find that my version of Camera Raw would not recognize the new CR2 files from this camera.

Tonight I began looking for a fix, or a great deal on Lightroom or CS5 and found BOTH! http://www.gogoshopper.com/Adobe-coupons.html?gclid=CLOB1s_puqUCFQJN4Aod4VqXYQ There is a coupon for $100 off Lightroom and a coupon for $50 off upgrade to CS5. Adobe let me use both coupons, PLUS I got 30% off Lightroom for ordering with CS5. It was $258 for BOTH, plus shipping and tax!!

If I didn't get CS5, Lightroom was $199, so it was like only $60 more for CS5 - I am so excited, I cannot believe it....

Just had to share, I think the deal is good through November 30th.

Robin, I bought CS5 and Lightroom yesterday too!!! I saw the deal on a blog forum yesterday and jumped on it! Now, to figure it all out...I upgraded from CS3 and Lightroom 1. I'm off to find some great tutorial videos. Let me know if you run across any :-) Enjoy!!!!

Don't tell dh I told you, but he bought it for me for Christmas. He told me he did it, but I'm sure he wouldn't like me telling everyone, lol! Now I have to wait until Christmas Day!! Thanks for pointing out this deal!

Glad for all that were able to take advantage of this exceptional deal! Mine gets delivered today - simply cannot wait!!! Will be checking back for tips on both CS5 & LR3!

Carla, I bet it is worth waiting for, Merry Christmas!

Thanks!

Archived