December Bingo Game

DDecker

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, dear -- I wanted to play, but did I miss the next round?Can I still get in and how do I do it? Thanks either way!

Have you sent in your words yet? If so, you are all set for this round that started on Wednesday (Yesterday). If not, we may be able to squeak in one more round next week. Pick your words and send them in. All the info is in the other Bingo thread.

I'll be back later to post today's words.

If we don't have a winner today, I will post some words tomorrow morning, and if we don't have a winner, I'll keep coming back and posting throughout the day until we do have a winner. I'll post the words for today in a little while. Have to keep you guessing, lol!

I knew that I shouldn't have said anything earlier. I didn't get any words today, so still need 4 more. :-)

Don't feel bad Heatheranne, I still need 5 :(

I knew that I shouldn't have said anything earlier. I didn't get any words today, so still need 4 more. :-)

Don't feel bad Heatheranne, I still need 5 :(

Oops! i guess we're in the same boat! lol :-)

Congratulations Joyce!!!

I just got to 13 and said to myself, 'myself, someone is going to call bingo because when I got to 14 on another round someone called bingo. Then I saw two bingo thread emails pop up for the bingo thread and knew that there was a winner. lol Way to go Joyce! :-)

Archived