Congratulations Aggie (aggieb)

CRS

Congratulations Aggie(AggieB)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Aggie as the Member of the Month for December!

Aggie joined Scrap Girls in May 2009 and has been a huge asset! Aggie is incredibly active in the Prayers and Praises Forum and joins in the swaps and challenges. You can find Aggie in the Gallery leaving love on layouts and responding to status updates on the Message Board. Scrap Girls just wouldn't be the same without her!

Aggie will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Aggie, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

***Sorry for the late post today...I'm without internet and at the library, lol!

Congratulations, Aggie!! You are such a positive force on the message boards and I’m so glad you are here with us!! You always have encouragement for others and your layouts are so beautiful. It has been such a joy getting to know you through chats and various crop/swaps. (hugs)

Woo-Hoo Aggie! Congratulations to a very deserving Scrap Girl! I am so happy that you've been chosen as our MOM for December - you always have something nice to say about everyone and you are very generous with your kind words.

Big Congratulations, my friend! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I want to put something in tonight so I can find this again, but what info are you looking for, exactly. And is that a layout of mine?

Whatever info you'd like to share is fine. And yes, we want to see your favorite layout! Congratulations!

Yay, Aggie! Can't wait to read a little more about you, and see what your favorite layout is that you've done! =) Hard to get to know people really well on a message board, but this is a great way!

Archived