Templates-adding Color To A Ribbon

jenniferl75

HI,

I was wondering if someone can point me in the direction of a tutorial to help me :) I bought the Golden Memories templates and am having trouble figuring out how to change the ribbon embellishment color from the template so that it still looks like a ribbon. I am new to Photoshop Elements and have been loving all the tutorials.

Thanks!

I'm sure that one of the pros will be by to help you, add to this or suggest something different, but in the meantime, give this a try.

Use your eye dropper to choose a colour from you photo, paper, colour palette, whatever you choose. Select your embellishment by holding down the ctrl key and clicking on the embellishment in your layers tray. On the top bar, click on Enhance/Adjust Color/Hue Saturation. Click on the colorize box near the bottom right. Now you can move the sliders to adjust the colour. The top slider is for your Hue, so you may not want to move it or just a nudge, but you'll know better after you move the other sliders. I usually start with the bottom one and work my way up. lol It sounds like there are a lot of them, but there are only three. HTHs :-)

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Jennifer! There's a great resource here at ScrapGirls that covers how to use/color/install etc ALL the different kinds of ScrapSimple products (templates for sure). And even better....this eBook is FREE!

ScrapSimple Handbook

Hope it helps. Just ask if you have more question.

Debbie

Archived