Hybrid Atc Sign-up

Bride

Mine will be assembled tomorrow and hopefully out in the mail on Thursday. We're expecting a good amount of snow tomorrow, but hopefully everyone will still go to school and work and I can work without interuption.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I am worried I mailed last Friday! I have 2 that I made extra so I could redo if I had too but I am saying a little prayer they weill arrive safely soon!

Not sure if this will help you feel any better Shannon, but I have noticed for the past couple of weeks my mail is super slow, like my medicines I have to order through my insurance company and when my son sends his gamefly Wii games back and they send out a new one, it all seems to be taking lots longer. I'm not sure why but I sure hope this is the case with yours and

they didn't get lost. I'll be praying they arrive soon. Hugs!

Now I am worried I mailed last Friday! I have 2 that I made extra so I could redo if I had too but I am saying a little prayer they weill arrive safely soon!

Don't start fretting yet, Shannon. With all the weather and such, it must just be slow in coming. I'll let you know as soon as it arrives!!

Mine were mailed out yesterday (Friday). I know a package I sent from Utah to Florida didn't arrive when it was supposed to. Bad weather and a truck accident slowed it down....I'm sure the weather is the cause.

I think it's 10 altogether and you'll send 9 out, but that's if you're still sending a card for Jane. She had to drop out of the swap this time, so you won't get one back from her but I decided to send her a card anyway.

I will make sure Jane gets sent any cards that you send for her. I'm sure she will appreciate it as it will remind her she is loved and missed while she is away caring for her MIL. Very thoughtful of you gals!!

This is going to be a fun week at my house as the cards start arriving! Can't wait to see what you creative ladies have done!!

Archived