Life In Action Planner

Pebbles, I am really intrigued by your Life in Action offerings. Am I right in assuming that 2 pages print on an 8.5x11 sheet of paper? That would mean I could use my commercial planner binder, for which I already have hole punches....

And the calendar brushes - are they different from what's included in the planner? I thought perhaps the brushes are usable individually and the templates have the calendar pages already included.

I hope you will do update calendar brushes for next year!

This is a very well thought out line!

Gayle; first let me say thank you for your nice compliments about this line. Here is some information about the planner and please feel free to ask me as many questions as you need. I will try and explain it as best I can.

The planner is on an 8 1/2 x 11 paper so yes it will work in some of the commercial binders as well. I have a day one planner organizer that holds 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 sheets. My finished sheets I had printed are appx. 5 1/4 x 8 1/4 once I trimmed off the white edges and they fit perfectly.

I personally use my month in view page a lot and a half of a sheet was not big enough for me so I made it on one full sheet. With this page you need to fold it in about 3/4 of an inch from the edge, or to the edge of the calendar, rather than end to end so you can simply fold it out. (If you need examples let me know and I can show you more pics)

Now on the calendar brushes; they are not included in the planner. You get a year in view png page that contains the calendars yes. But the brushes themselves are about double the size of what is in the planner. The brushes come in png and abr format.

I hope I have answered your questions and yes there will be more next year.

Have a Happy New Year!

I am glad you had fun playing with them Gayle. Just like any product the more you play the more you realize what you can do. That is the best part of digital scrapbooking for me. Keep showing us your pages...I would love to see them.

I really appreciate the love you all left on the calendar page, but I should clarify that the "font" is part of the png for the month. It's a lovely font, and if I figure out what it is, I'll be using it. :)

Also, that is a pre-made paper from the Molly Milkshake collection.

I really appreciate the love you all left on the calendar page, but I should clarify that the "font" is part of the png for the month. It's a lovely font, and if I figure out what it is, I'll be using it. :)

Also, that is a pre-made paper from the Molly Milkshake collection.

Thank you for your information. I'll have to take a closer look at the kit. :-)

• 3 weeks later...

I have another question about the Life in Action templates. Did Laurel use the ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates - Calendar: 2.3x3.1 Perpetual Mini to get the frames around her photos in her Life in Action layout? I saw the Perpetual Mini in her list of products used, and was wondering if that's where here frames came from. They're not part of the Life in Action product, right?

Hello to all of you! I'm still here, just been quiet. Trying to do better. Pebbles, the Life in Action Templates are really cool!

I have another question about the Life in Action templates. Did Laurel use the ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates - Calendar: 2.3x3.1 Perpetual Mini to get the frames around her photos in her Life in Action layout? I saw the Perpetual Mini in her list of products used, and was wondering if that's where here frames came from. They're not part of the Life in Action product, right?

Hello to all of you! I'm still here, just been quiet. Trying to do better. Pebbles, the Life in Action Templates are really cool!

Hello Chambray,

I am glad you like them. To be honest I do not know if that is what she used or not to get the frames. They are not part of the product. Maybe she will see this thread and let you know.

I just take my square, duplicate the layer and then re-size the top one (with the picture or journaling) smaller and center it on the bottom. Which now becomes the frame for you to clip your papers too. You can see a couple of the layouts that I made with frames on the 8.5x11 templates.

Thanks Pebbles, that makes sense, and I appreciate your links to the sample layouts. I like the little frames, a great way to add something special to a layout (I love to mix and match patterns and colors). Yes, I'd still like to hear how Laurel used the perpetual minis in her layout.

I noticed the product says Vol. 1, I look forward to seeing Vol.2, also!

Archived