DDecker

Jumpstart January 2011!

381 posts in this topic

Task #11 done! I copied a layout that I liked while spreading some love!! So the inspirational page is... Last Summer Thank you 2DScrap!!

Here is my page...Task 11

Needless to say I am very behind! Have been traveling & working on submission of paper based cards to a magazine challenge. Done with cards, in mail, will try and catch up!

Task 3 -

MRE AYO Beads Biggie -

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/9688/Assemble-Your-Own%3A-Beads-Biggie

Both of the following are VRA SS Embellishments

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/19412/ScrapSimple-Embellishment-Templates%3A-Purses-and-Bags

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/21367/ScrapSimple-Embellishment-Templates%3A-Brooches

Task 12 done - my favorite was one of April's Project SG 2010 pages - probably a favorite because of the mismatched socks & the ballet pointe shoe photos. Both shots strike a chord with me for different reasons. :)

Posted LO from Task 4! Used pattern stamp tool for the first time for Task 5. Think I will try and create a piece of paper using that tool. Very cool! I use PSE8. Task 6 - Downloaded & organized pictures. Will email to a friend in a few minutes to complete the task.

Sorry for the delay with todays task, DH is home and tends to get in my way! ;)

Mon 17th -Task 14

How well do you know your camera? Take at least 4 photos using different settings on your camera and download them to your computer. You will be using one or more of these photos for an upcoming layout task.

Thanks to my friend Brenda I managed to get the photo resized & posted!

MetaData

Nikon D40

f/5.6

1/125 sec

ISO 400

Focal length 55

Metering mode Pattern

No Flash

Jumpstart January - Task 6 - I just got a special delivery and had to take some photos. Then, of course, I had to send a couple of photos to a few people after I had organized and resized them. Cool! I usually share photos via EMail, unless it's a large file, then I use YouSendit. :-)

Mon 17th -Task 14

How well do you know your camera? Take at least 4 photos using different settings on your camera and download them to your computer. You will be using one or more of these photos for an upcoming layout task.

sounds like we dont have to post the pics anywhere? is that right?

Task 14 completed

I took about 9 shots of the same subject using various settings: Auto with flash, auto without flash, aperture priority, shutter priorty and manual settings using different aperture values and shutter speeds.

I changed my mind about my subject matter, but still used all the various settings.

Edited by teecee

Task 14 completed

I took about 9 shots of the same subject using various settings: Auto with flash, auto without flash, aperture priority, shutter priorty and manual settings using different aperture values and shutter speeds.

Could you say that again in English please?

Tues 18th -Task 15

Browse the Designer galleries for a layout to scraplift.

Requirement: Leave love on at least 5 layouts and link your "to be scraplifted" layout to the game thread.

Mon 17th -Task 14

sounds like we dont have to post the pics anywhere? is that right?

Right! some will be used to create a layout later this week.

I'm working on Task 14 today.

Task 15 was hard! Pick only ONE?? I put them all in faves and will be making good use of them later!

For this task, I chose Stackers by Brandy Murry.

JJ Task 15

Joy

by Valarie Randal.

I love this one.

Task 14. Still staring at my camara.

Task 15

My to be scraplifted choice is Winter Scenes