Jumpstart January 2011!

DDecker

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was wondering the same thing - I was starting to panic because my net isn't good when weather is bad & a front is moving in - barely got this to load! Here is my JJ 25 - 26 is nearly done but not sure if I will have working net to load & send word doc if we are required too.

Task 26

can someone tell me again what goes in the log? seems most things were posted here on this mb and also in gallery.... so i dont think i have much in a word doc....

i just checked and i only have task 1 in the word doc...i think everything else was posted here or didnt require anything..am i wrong? having done everything i dont want to miss out so thanks for any info

Task 22 - Photo Club Photos - I went with the January 9 post about still life photos and I've taken photos of my guitar. Post # 15 My Guitar

Task 23 - 3 Products from Themed Search - I used "Miscellaneous Themes" search and found:

Twilight Magic Collection Biggie Twilight Magic Midnight Paper Mini Brush Set: Suncatchers - Flutterbys

Task 24 - Posting Challenge - Post # 298 for beginning number of 3033 Total comments. My final number is 3085

Task 25 - LO use Tasks 22,23_3 FiltersStylesActionsORPlgIns - My Guitar

Task 26 - Catch up on unfinished tasks - Done! :-)

Bonus layout - I was going to try for it, but I'm too tired. It's been a hoot! Thanks for the great challenges. I enjoyed the journey! :-)

Log sent! Whew, I was lucky to finish before this computer died. Now I am off to set up a new computer. I don't enjoy the setup process, but it will be fun to work on an empty computer again! Using it for scrapping only (for the most part.)

Thanks for a really fun month of challenges, Dee. I had a great time and learned so much! I am looking forward to doing it again next year!

I just put everything in my word doc, whether or not it was required. I listed every task, stated that each task was completed and listed each and every link.

I had a ball again this year as I did last year. Look forward to Jumpstart January 2012. Thanks Dee for all of your work.

I just put everything in my word doc, whether or not it was required. I listed every task, stated that each task was completed and listed each and every link.

I had a ball again this year as I did last year. Look forward to Jumpstart January 2012. Thanks Dee for all of your work.

I did the same thing with my word doc. I kept track of everything as I went along, so it was pretty easy just to send it all.

I'm still trying to catch-up!

Task 24

Posts as at: 11.11pm 29 January 2010 = 175

Posts as at: 8.59pm 31 January 2010 = 195

Task 25

I used the Photo Club January Week 4 Challenge which was to take a photo that says something about me.

Deep Summer The quote is by Sam Keen.

I'm going to skip the bonus layout. Work has been so busy lately. My employer is the lead agency for disaster recovery throughout the state so I haven't had as much time as I'd like. Thanks for a month wonderful challenges Dee.

Archived