Jumpstart January 2011!

DDecker

oh thank you thank you dee...just saw that the first post of the official thread has all the tasks listed...this is great and makes it so much easier..thank you again and hoping it wasnt too much work...you are the best!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted a question on the other thread but I guess no one saw it. We were supposed to upload or scan or somthing with an old pictures what do we do if we don't have any old pictures?? And today's challange is to make a layout using that picture. Well I don't have any. I have been scrapbooking for 13 years and old stuff is done. I still have stuff from last year but that is all nothing 10 years or older. Help me anyone.

I posted a question on the other thread but I guess no one saw it. We were supposed to upload or scan or somthing with an old pictures what do we do if we don't have any old pictures?? And today's challange is to make a layout using that picture. Well I don't have any. I have been scrapbooking for 13 years and old stuff is done. I still have stuff from last year but that is all nothing 10 years or older. Help me anyone.

Could you maybe use an older photo you've already scrapped and just do a new layout? Just a thought. :)

I am sorry I didn't see your question in the other thread, we have had frozen pipes that have finally defrosted and we have heat again.

You can use any "older" photo you have for the layout. I wish I could say I only have photos from last year to use, :).

I am sorry I didn't see your question in the other thread, we have had frozen pipes that have finally defrosted and we have heat again.

You can use any "older" photo you have for the layout. I wish I could say I only have photos from last year to use, :).

I've got a squillion unscrapped photos! Maybe you could use one of mine! :rofl: How silly are these emoticons!

What time on Monday must we make a note of our posts? Your Monday, midnight is my Tuesday 9am.

You would need to post and send your word doc before 9 am on Tuesday then. One thing you can do is set your MB time to US MT which will show the local time in Salt Lake UT so you know it's on time. To set your time zone go to your settings and on the settings tab set the time zone to GMT-7:00. Then the time at the bottom right of the MB will show you the current SG time.

I saw the questions about what to send in for the final document. I've always recorded every task because it helps me keep track anyway. Every day, I copy and paste the task into my document. Then, when I complete the task, I enter the relevant links, other information, or sometimes simply the word "DONE."

In the future, if Word Documents are preferred by SG, for the people who do not have Word, perhaps people can use Open Office, which is a free version of Word (and compatible with Word and other MS office software). That's what I'm using. It works very similarly to Word.

Archived