Help! I cannot figure out how to put a photo in my message (for task 8)! I tried it once before and gave up. I'd really like to know how.
Hey Brenda, try this:
1. First, resize the photo to 72 dpi, and 300 px wide
2. When you go to post, you must use either the Full Editor
or the Add Reply
button located on the right side (don't use the fast reply button - it won't work to attach a photo)
3. When the new reply box opens, go down toward the bottom and look under Attachments
. There's a blank box next to the browse box. Click once In the blank space
, then click once on browse…
and browse to your 72 dpi 300 px photo, click on open.
4. Click on the purple Attach This File
5. Now you should see a thumbnail image of your photo in a purple bar just under Attachments.
6. All the way to right of that purple bar click on the Add to Post
Now, place the cursor to the far left of the brackets, and hit Enter a few times to move the brackets down, and you can add your text. When you click on the Add Reply button your post should come up with your photo where you positioned it. HTH