Congratulations Bobbie (bjc)!

CRS

Congratulations Bobbie (bjc)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Bobbie as the Member of the Month for January!

Bobbie joined Scrap Girls in November 2007 and has been a huge asset! Bobbie is incredibly helpful in the "Questions, Comments and Suggestions" Forum. She has amazing photography tips and is very active in challenges and chats. Scrap Girls just wouldn't be the same without her!

Bobbie will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes, Bobbie, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

I just wanted to add that I had the pleasure of meeting Bobbie in person and she is a genuine, wonderful person. Her knowledge of photography and photo editing is amazing. And she knits the most beautiful scarves! Enjoy your month, Bobbie!!

omg.... i am honored...flattered.... and very excited....i hadnt been online most of today ( which is very rare for me!) but we were hosting dd fiances family for brunch at our house so i was up early and cooking, setting up tables etc.... had a wonderful day meeting his family and being with our family...i just got online now... and went to sg checking out the mb and the new messages...and what a surprise...thank you so very much for starting my year off....

so today on ONE-ONE-ONEONE i say thank you all for everything YOU have Done...for me sg is a place where i have learned so much... about photoshop, about creativity, about art, about photography, about friendship. I am alway in awe of the wonderful inspirations by designers and members. It is my go to place every morning... reading the newsletter and the mb to see whats new.... I thank you all for all the times i post my questions and how quickly I hear back with an answer. I thank you all for the lovely love i receive and I thank you for this honor of being member of the month.

Congratulations Bobbie! You deserve this! I also agree with Carla....I too got the privilege of meeting Bobbie and she is a great person!

just want you to know i am blushing !

as for a little about me...here goes:

i have 3 grown dd, 2 are married and one just got engaged! so if i am not on the mb or scrapping in 2011 its cause i am MOB and wearing that hat busy with wedding stuff...LOL.... oldest dd has a 22 month old son.... my dgs...and if you see my gallery since he was born then you know he is usually the subject of my photos and my lo...i have 2 wonderful sil...and soon to have a third...and two of them have the same name! isn't that funny... i have an amazing best friend, aka dh... met him in college and have been married for 39 years this june. he is not retired but on weekends we like to bike, ski, hike together. i am a retired special education and early childhood director....obviously love kids...and also love photography....i used a point and shoot in my school for making books, posters, slide shows and much of that was with film...then went digi and got a slr for me and took a few classes..i keep trying to learn more and more and i am never sure how to balance my time btw the photos and the scrapping...its like the chicken and the egg...you cant do the lo without the photos and you dont need all these photos if you dont do the layouts! LOL

i live over an hour north of new york city in an area with land, lakes, hills, horses ( i only say this cause in my travels i have found some people think new york is like new york city) Two of my dd live in nyc and i am in nyc every week to babysit so i always say to my sg friends please let me know if you come to new york city...

so now i guess this is more than " a little about me" LOL so

THE END

It's nice to get to know you a little better, Bobbie. Have a great summer with the wedding, grandchild and family. I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing more, as time goes on. :-)

Archived