Congratulations Bobbie (bjc)!

CRS

Oh, what a great choice for MOM - Big Congratulations to you Bobbie - that's just awesome and so deserving - you're such a warm and friendly face on SG and I always enjoy reading your posts - enjoy wearing your crown and enjoy your month - what a great way to start the New Year as Mom

Congratulations, Bobbie! You are always such a joy to have in chat and such a wonderful addition to the SG boards. Enjoy your month!!

well i guess the member of the month doesnt quite know what she is doing..LOL... cant add a blinkie... oh dear

I can see the link but not the blinkie. Every time I change my blinkies, I have to check Tips for using the Site. lol Here's the link for the blinkies, perhaps it will help you. The main thing that I kept doing wrong, is using the wrong link, but persistence usually pays off, so I know you'll succeed. Have a great day! :-)

well i guess the member of the month doesnt quite know what she is doing..LOL... cant add a blinkie... oh dear

I can see the link but not the blinkie. Every time I change my blinkies, I have to check Tips for using the Site. lol Here's the link for the blinkies, perhaps it will help you. The main thing that I kept doing wrong, was using the wrong link, but persistence usually paid off, so I know you'll succeed. Have a great day! :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived