Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRS

Congratulations Bobbie (bjc)!

51 posts in this topic

Congratulations, Bobbie! Well-deserved honor. You are a real asset to this site. Enjoy your month!

Oh, what a great choice for MOM - Big Congratulations to you Bobbie - that's just awesome and so deserving - you're such a warm and friendly face on SG and I always enjoy reading your posts - enjoy wearing your crown and enjoy your month - what a great way to start the New Year as Mom

Congratulations, Bobbie! You are always such a joy to have in chat and such a wonderful addition to the SG boards. Enjoy your month!!

thank you all for your so very nice comments...i am testing to see if my special blinkie works....

well i guess the member of the month doesnt quite know what she is doing..LOL... cant add a blinkie... oh dear

well i guess the member of the month doesnt quite know what she is doing..LOL... cant add a blinkie... oh dear

I can see the link but not the blinkie. Every time I change my blinkies, I have to check Tips for using the Site. lol Here's the link for the blinkies, perhaps it will help you. The main thing that I kept doing wrong, is using the wrong link, but persistence usually pays off, so I know you'll succeed. Have a great day! :-)

I can see the link but not the blinkie. Every time I change my blinkies, I have to check Tips for using the Site. lol Here's the link for the blinkies, perhaps it will help you. The main thing that I kept doing wrong, was using the wrong link, but persistence usually paid off, so I know you'll succeed. Have a great day! :-)

Congratulations, Bobbie! You deserve this honor for sure--I'm always delighted to see comments and postings from you.

Congratulations Bobbie! You so deserve the crown & it looks so good on you! Enjoy your month as MOM! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congratulations Bobbie! I enjoyed meeting you with the MAD Scrappers last April, and it's fun getting to know you more. Have a great month!

Oh I have only just seen this and what a wonderful choice for MOM! Enjoy your month Bobbie and congratulations!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congratulations Bobbie!

The crown looks great on you!

:congrats3: