Project Sg Kick Off Chat For 2011

We plan to- um, "nag" a little more this year. ;)

Thank you April. Gentle nagging appreciated. Sometimes life gets so busy and complicated, non-essential things get overlooked and forgotten. Being reminded its still there will help I think. LOL.

We plan to- um, "nag" a little more this year. ;)

Thank you April. Gentle nagging appreciated. Sometimes life gets so busy and complicated, non-essential things get overlooked and forgotten. Being reminded its still there will help I think. LOL.

I need nagging and prodding! You don't need to as gentle with me, but I will be kind and supportive to you :) Tiza will nag me too. ;)

Regarding nagging, are you all subscribed to the Project SG 2011 forum so you are informed via email whenever someone posts a message here? That's a good easy way to be automatically nagged. :)

Great point Michele!

With living here Down Under I missed the chat. But I may not be doing this challenge this year. I did a weekly page last year and the year before a photo each day which was scrapped once a week so this year I am having a break. Plus I am spending more time on the computer for Church related tasks so not doing so much digital scrapbooking but I am not able to give it up and do hope to check out the monthly challenges.

Hope you all enjoy whatever digital art you choose to do.

Regarding nagging, are you all subscribed to the Project SG 2011 forum so you are informed via email whenever someone posts a message here? That's a good easy way to be automatically nagged. :)

I like that! Subscribing right now. ;)

With living here Down Under I missed the chat. But I may not be doing this challenge this year. I did a weekly page last year and the year before a photo each day which was scrapped once a week so this year I am having a break. Plus I am spending more time on the computer for Church related tasks so not doing so much digital scrapbooking but I am not able to give it up and do hope to check out the monthly challenges.

Hope you all enjoy whatever digital art you choose to do.

Hi Anne-Marie

April and I decided to discontinue the monthly topics, since it didn't seem like many people followed them, I do know a few ladies were planning to post some topic ideas and photo ideas too! So check back and there should be some fun themes floating around!

I did a photo a day in 2009. I actually finished the album and LOVE it. It turned out to be so much more than I expected. It was a fabulous record of all the events in my life that year as well as a look at all the ordinary things in my life too. In 2010 I decided to do something different. I read in a photography blog about doing weekly photo walk and I thought that I would do that and maybe a double page LO for each week. Well, that didn't really happen. I only did 7 photo walks and looking back at the photos I took in 2010, there were entire weeks that passed without a single photo! I plan to do another album for 2010 but it will just be assorted LOs, including my photo walk LOs, all arranged chronologically. So now it is 2011. I am back to taking a photo a day. So far so good (but then it has only been one week.) May all the prodding will help me to scrap as I go so that I'm not trying to do the entire year all at once. That's what I will be doing for my 2010 book. I'm counting on all my SG friends to help keep me motivated - Thanks in advance!

I decided to jump in on the this challenge again. I did it in 2009 but missed it last year not to mention I did very little scrapping last year at all :( I know I won't be able to keep up with a picture a day or a layout a week but I'm hoping that at least once a month I do a layout that shows what our every day lives are like.

Here's my first layout of 2011.

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=114409

I would really like to do Project SG 2011. I love doing the general challenges, and games, etc, but lately I haven't had time, and when it comes down to it, my goal in scrapping is to create lots of layouts of my girls as they are growing up. Project SG will be perfect for that. I'd love to do at least one LO a week... however, it's the second week of January already and I noticed last night that I have only taken photos ONE time since the New Year! Oh no!!! I'm looking forward to this project, though, I think it fits very well with my scrapping goals!

Wish I was at home right now scrapping. Boo on work! =)

I will try to join this challenge. That is one of my goals for this year. I have taken pictures so far, now I need to get my pages done. This will be fun. Now I need to find out of I can join the chats too ... which time is it? I

I've done a 365 Project for the last two years. I'm not timely about scrapping (sometimes I wind up doing several months at a time), so this year I am going to try to scrap more consistently. I'm going to join in the challenge in hopes that it will keep me posting each week!

Archived