Made To Crave

jhochstetler

Don't know that one, Julie - let me know how you like it - I read all the time and can't get enough of it - I just finished reading George Bush's book - it was sooooo good and so informative - very well written.

I got the email about it from P31. It sounds really good. And I trust the authors at P31. From my understanding it's more than just about food, but also about our deep need for God. I'm seriously considering getting it. Glad you brought it up.

I have it on my Kindle! :) Just barely started it, but think it is going to be great! I downloaded a free ebook called Craving God that is like a summary of the book. If I can find the link (I'm sure it was on Amazon), I will post it.

I don't know how I missed this thread ... I also heard Lisa's interview on the Focus on the Family radio and found the interview alone to be very encouraging. I have the book on my "must read" list for sure!!

This looks really good. I just ordered it for my kindle. I'm also reading Marianne Williamson's A Course in Weight Loss. I think the basic premise is about the same. I've gotten about a third of the way through it, with the assignments and sure enough, it seems to be making a difference. Williamson is a little more generic in her spirituality, not necessarily Christian, but I have not found anything objectionable to my Christian beliefs, just need to mentally translate a few words from time to time.

• 5 months later...

Archived