Question About Photoword Template

Hey all,

I am loving the Photo Word templates I bought today by Sydnee Nuckels, however I am having a problem. I have been able to get my background paper and "word" the way I want them using papers but I can not figure out how to get the butterflies and flowers looking the way they do in the examples shown.

I use PSP and have for many many years. I know how to change the blend mode but maybe I do not have the right settings OR am unaware of another technique.

If anyone could help me with this, boy would I be happy.

Here is what i have so far.

Stephanie

I'm not a PSP user either but I can tell you what I'd do in PS and maybe you can translate that to your program. I also don't have this product (yet!) so I'm just guessing here. I assume the butterflies are not in layers or you'd have used the same method you used for the letters. I'd create a new layer with the blending mode set to Color. Then, I'd zoom in real close and using a generic brush, start coloring in the butterfly--just like you'd color in a coloring book. With this blending mode, the color washes onto the next layer so the bottom layer still shows through versus when the blending mode is set to normal and all you'd see is the color layer.

Is this possible with PSP? If not, hopefully some PSP users will pop up and help out. :)

Archived