Paint Shop Pro: Masks

Eden

Descriptions for the use of masks - what they do - is non-software specific, therefore you can read any information about them to understand their uses. In PSP, you'll have to click different buttons to get the same, or similar results as each group does with the software that they are using. Also, as you get more accustomed to your software, you will see how you can convert instruction for PSE into PSP usage, so keep reading any information you see about things, especially the newsletter tuts and it won't be long before you're reading one language and working in another.

The easiest and best way for me to explain masks is to copy and paste this description from ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: MaskQuerade Heart Photo Masks.: Digital clipping photo masks remove parts of your photo without destruction creating an artistic painted or brushed look to your digital scrapbook pages. Includes 6 different large masks, in heart shapes or with added heart edges that add a brushed, painted, wet spattered or chalked look to your photos. Use to blend different papers or with blend modes to add even more variety with just a click! Great for Valentine's day, weddings, engagements and love, baby, LOVE!

I'm not sure what type of help you want so I've found a couple of tuts in the University that may help you, which are for PSP.

Using Layer Masks with Overlay-Style Templates: Enchanted Paper

Using Paint Shop Pro to Add Borders to Mask Cutouts

I hope you find this informaiton helpful! If it isn't what you're looking for or you need more information, please ask again. :-)

Descriptions for the use of masks - what they do - is non-software specific, therefore you can read any information about them to understand their uses. In PSP, you'll have to click different buttons to get the same, or similar results as each group does with the software that they are using. Also, as you get more accustomed to your software, you will see how you can convert instruction for PSE into PSP usage, so keep reading any information you see about things, especially the newsletter tuts and it won't be long before you're reading one language and working in another.

The easiest and best way for me to explain masks is to copy and paste this description from ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: MaskQuerade Heart Photo Masks.: Digital clipping photo masks remove parts of your photo without destruction creating an artistic painted or brushed look to your digital scrapbook pages. Includes 6 different large masks, in heart shapes or with added heart edges that add a brushed, painted, wet spattered or chalked look to your photos. Use to blend different papers or with blend modes to add even more variety with just a click! Great for Valentine's day, weddings, engagements and love, baby, LOVE!

I'm not sure what type of help you want so I've found a couple of tuts in the University that may help you, which are for PSP.

Using Layer Masks with Overlay-Style Templates: Enchanted Paper

Using Paint Shop Pro to Add Borders to Mask Cutouts

I hope you find this informaiton helpful! If it isn't what you're looking for or you need more information, please ask again. :-)

You're a doll, Heatheranne. Thank you, I'm going to work on this.

Archived