Hybrid Card Swap

tinkerbell11

You can include a list to your partner Lei and also in the gallery so everyone can know ! I agree nice to know if someone wants to make more!

Thanks, Shannon - you are so patient with me and my k-zillion questions!! ((hugs))

Lei

All of your questions are great especially since this is the first swap!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Include me Shannon please if there is still room. I didn't think I could make it this time round but our Norwegian friends go home on the 16th feb so will have time to make one as they are away for a few days sightseeing next week :)

Great Jane, that makes it even 10 ladies so 5 sets of partners! I will choose names in a few more days to give anyone else a chance to sign up!

Ok here are the pairs randomly choosen by my son!

Carla & Belle

Shannon & Ashleigh

Gayle & Carol

Ann & Elisha

Lei & Jane

I think it will be easiest if everyone PM's their partner their SnailMail Address! If anyone has questions or Can't make the deadline please, please let me know so that I can make arrangements, I would hate for someone to NOT get a card!

• 2 weeks later...

I received Shannon's card! I really got it yesterday but didn't have time to look at it until now and wow!!! It's gorgeous inside and out! And she sent me some extra goodies. Jenelle says thanks for the candy! I can't wait until you all can see it.

Now.....to get to work on my card! I'll go sit beside Carol so our mojos can commune together.

I received Shannon's card! I really got it yesterday but didn't have time to look at it until now and wow!!! It's gorgeous inside and out! And she sent me some extra goodies. Jenelle says thanks for the candy! I can't wait until you all can see it.

Now.....to get to work on my card! I'll go sit beside Carol so our mojos can commune together.

Thanks Ashleigh. I think I can feel our mojo's communing. Now if only my mind will follow through, I might come up with something.

Oh so glad you got it and that Janelle enjoyed the goodies too! Yawhoo!

I'll be finished soon, I promise - my glue stick is all dried up. lol - I didn't tighten up the cap - and I looked all over for something else to use. nada.

Archived