Hybrid Card Swap

tinkerbell11

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shannon - do you want us to post these once our partner receives them, or a little closer to the chat? And did we decide which gallery they are going in?

Shannon - do you want us to post these once our partner receives them, or a little closer to the chat? And did we decide which gallery they are going in?

Hey Elisha! I am thinking if we wait a little closer to the chat, like the Hybrid Atc's to REVEAL! I am thinking we will use the Card gallery and just label them Hybrid in the description, until we get our own gallery.

How is everyone else doing?

Lei yours came in the post today and I just love it. Its my friends Birthday in the UK next week so going to send it to her.

I think this took 10 days so sorry but I only posted yours this am so you should get it in 10 days. I feel so bad that you have to wait but i just haven't been to the post office this last week as life just appears to be so hectic again. Anyway when it does arrive I hope you can use yours as well :)

Carla, I got my card today. It's really pretty. I think my card is too big. I will do better next time. I am not so good at paper scrapping, thats why I do digi.

Thank you, I love my card.

♪♪♫ Ann....♫♫♪

♪♪♫ oh, Aaaann....♫♫♪

I got your card today!!! :wub:

I just love it!!! It's so pretty and I love the sparkly elements. And wow - the envelope! It's beautiful!

cartweels....cartwheels....cartwheels....

:i-love-it::thankyou:

JANE!! ohhhhhhhhhh JANE!! I LOVE it!!! Guess what arrived today? What a great card ... and yes, I can definately use it. Thank you so much for making that for me.

Here is the "Thinking of You" card I made for JaneNZ. I used a base ivory card stock, matted with Kraft paper cardstock. I printed out Keri Schuler's beautiful green diamond and butterflies from her Vintage Nursery Collection Biggie, added some green ribbon and a butterfly charm. The greeting line on the front of the card was printed on vellum and the matt was anchored with dimensional foam dots. I carried a green diamond strip to the outside of the envelope. The inside of the card is left blank for Jane to personalize.

I really enjoyed seeing all of your pretty hybrid cards in the Gallery this morning!

You are all so creative and talented! Thinking maybe I want to dig out the little bit of paper scrapping supplies I have left and participate in the hybrid swap next time! I've missed playing with paper goodies!

Archived