I Was Thinking Of Buying Software Secrets Revealed For Ps

StephanieLH

I have "Portable" PS 8 on my computer. (I use Paint Shop Pro) So I want to learn the ins and outs of this software so i can use Scrapgirl Tools :D

BUT I am not sure if this tutorial series relates to my software. It says it is only for CS, CS2, CS3, CS4, CS 5. What is CS? I thought it was PS for Photoshop so now I am thinking I have a different software.

I have used PSP for close to 10 years so i know a lot of techniques can be translated easily if you are well versed.

I just don't want to buy a $23 download if this is not the same software.

Any explanation would be greatly appreciated.

Stephanie

PhotoShop is one program in Adobe Creative Suite. The Creative Suite also includes other programs such as Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Encore as well as others. I'm not really sure exactly what your software and version is. Does it say Adobe? Is it PhotoShop Elements 8? PhotoShop Elements is a sort of watered down version of PhotoShop. Its commonly abbreviated PSE, in which case that would be the Secrets you would want.

Photoshop version 8 is CS

CS2 = Version 9

CS3 = Version 10

CS4 = Version 11

CS5 = Version 12

I think they do things like that just to confuse us. ;)

Especially when the PSE numbers start overlapping the old PS numbers.

Ok that makes sense cause the copyright on it is 2003. So that means I need to upgrade. LOL

Archived