DDecker

February Message Board Game

58 posts in this topic

Oh yay! glad I sent it in! :) Now to find time to post! LOL

Chatty, Chatty, Chatty. :conversation:

You know, I had been on the message board for almost 5 months when the first (for me) posting contest came around.. I don't think I had over 100 posts total... and well, see how many I have now? Just don't tell my husband, okay? ;)

I forgot to look at my post total on Feb.1st so I could play along with everyone :hit-head-with-hammer:

But I have a long way to go to catch up with April!

I am not very chatty in the threads. LOL I am working on it though. It's busy this time of year around here! :)

I see I need 400 posts to go into the big draw. I have 997. Don't wanna know what Sara's tally is. I think I am going to stop now. Don't get time to scrap. Getting withdrawel symptoms. Gotta go scrap. :hit-head-with-hammer:

I am sitting this one out - I won the last posting contest and I just thought that we all should be winners, so am anxious to see who the new winner is.

Do we have to wait until the 28th to post our tally for the month? Since I have reached the amount to enter into the drawing, I would like to post it early so I don't forget on the 28th

Do we have to wait until the 28th to post our tally for the month? Since I have reached the amount to enter into the drawing, I would like to post it early so I don't forget on the 28th

Go ahead and send it. :)

Howdy game players- thought I'd post this notice here too.

IMPORTANT GAME NOTICE:

Due to an issue with the emails, we need to have all those participating in part two of this challenge to re-send their Feb 1 Gallery Stats screenshot to games@scrapgirls.com. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Uh-Oh, what happens if we didn't save our screenshot?

I just re-sent mine. Thanks for the info April. :)

Yay, my habit of saving what is usually too much in my email account pays off. :) I have resent my original entry.

Message Board Posts 5700.

Gallery Posting 2578. Screenshot e-mailed.

This was a great competition. Thanks a lot.

5700! Wow, Belle, you are awesome!

I've submitted my gallery comments screen shot for end of month, but will try to get my message board posts up a bit before I submit them.

Wow!!!

I'm trying to make it to 200. I probably won't be able to, but I haven't given up yet. There are still 2.5 days left of February. :)

Hope you're all having fun being chatty! I like the new "rules" this time around...great idea to split up gallery and regular MB posts:)

I agree with you Cheri. I think it's much better this way. :)

I found out something interesting and a little confusing. I have more posts in the gallery this month than in the forums. That surprises me.

Today is the big day. You'll need to send in your final screen shots today. If you think you'll forget, it is fine to send them in early.

On February 28th, BEFORE Midnight (MST), go back to your original post in the game thread (the one with your starting post count) and take a screenshot of it. Send the screenshot to games@scrapgirls.com. The screenshot is your contest entry! We will calculate your post count based on the numbers on the screenshot.

I'm too far away from the next level to even try anymore, so I'm going to send in my entry now. At least I made it to the first level for message board posts, and I'm well over in gallery posts. Thanks for fun contest.

Phew, just remembered to send the message board entry this evening. 90 posts--it's been busy for me at work, but at least I get to enter one level of the posting contest. Gallery entry already sent in.