CRS

Congratulations Melanie (mbc72)!

38 posts in this topic

Congratulations Melanie(mbc72)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Melanie as the Member of the Month for February!

Melanie joined Scrap Girls in May 2007 and has been a huge asset! Melanie is very active in the Prayers and Praises forum, offering support to other members. She takes time to comment on other member's status updates as well. Melanie joins in chats and challenges and creates inspiring layouts. Scrap Girls just wouldn't be the same without her!

Melanie will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Melanie, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

Congratulations Melanie! Very deserving!

:daisy::daisy::daisy::daisy::daisy:

Congratulations Melanie! Have a great month! :-)

Oh wow, thank you so much!!! What an exciting surprise to wake up to this morning!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate: Congratulations Melanie!! Have a wonderful month! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congrats Melanie!!

:dancingelephant::dancingchicken2::dancingstickman::party-smiley-048::dancingelephant::dancingchicken2::dancingstickman::party-smiley-048:

(I'm dancing in your honor....LOL)

Yay, Melanie!!! I'm so happy you're MOM and I'm so happy you are a part of this wonderful place. Your presence makes it even more special! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congratulations, Melanie! This is so well-deserved; your presence is always cheerful and positive. Enjoy your crown and your month!

Congratulations!! :circle::penguins:

Yippee, Melanie! Enjoy your month! Wear your crown proudly!

Yay, Melanie!!! Congratulations. It is a well deserved honor. I love when you attend my chats and you are so helpful on the Message Board.

You guys are so sweet! Your comments have put me in the best mood all day! :daisy::daisy::daisy:

WTG Melanie!! Congratulations .... enjoy your month!!

Congratulations, Melanie! You deserve it!!