Valentines Ideas For Layouts And Photos

Valentines layouts are the hardest ones for me to do. I have no clue why. I love the kits, but im not inspired to buy and use them...

Not that i dont have tons of things to scrap about... the loves in my life...

So i got investigating and wanted some PHOTO op ideas and Layout Ideas, I'll share what i found if you share your ideas too!

(if you got ideas from a product at scrapgirls, please share a link!!!)

--------------------------------------

Layout Ideas

Add a love poem

Write a love letter (can do without photos)

List reasons why you love .......

choose 1 romantic embellishment and build your page around it. (sometimes i get overwhelmed with the valentine themed embellishments) - for example

<P dir=ltr>-------------------------------------

Photo Ops

Take a picture of your gifts.

think non-valentines day photos of you and your loved one. The photo doesnt "have" to be taken on feb 14th

take a picture of your loved one (spouse or kids or whoever) making a heart with their hands.... thumbs together, 3 middle fingers together...

Photo of child enjoying a lolipop - see if you can use reds/pinks in colors

turn your photo into black and white but leaving the reds... this action is great for that:

-------------------------------------

Please share and add!! Id love to have a great list of things....

The photo doesn't have to be of a person.....

You can use photos of:

your cat(s) (lol)

a garden that you love

a beautiful flower

a tree at different times of the year (winter, fall, spring, summer)

a special collection (dolls, ornaments, crystal) that you love

And the list goes on.

When I was working on a valentine page, I found I had taken photos of the special dinner I made- with close ups of the salad, chocolate covered strawberries... etc. But the one thing I forgot was the photo of the two of us together. I set the dining room for just the two of us on Valentine's day. The kids get the same food, but they can eat it in the kitchen.

So, even if I have to use a tripod and remote shutter release, I will be getting a photo of the two of us this year. :D

My father in law sent me some valentine's placemats (I have no idea why) from Pier 1. They will make cute table decorations, so I'll be taking some place setting photos too.

I may even take a photo of the Valentine's socks my dh gave me a few years ago- since they only get worn once a year at the most. ;)

My father in law sent me some valentine's placemats (I have no idea why) from Pier 1. They will make cute table decorations, so I'll be taking some place setting photos too.

I may even take a photo of the Valentine's socks my dh gave me a few years ago- since they only get worn once a year at the most. ;)

I am giggling April because my DH got me Valentine's Day socks once too, they are toe socks with stripes a bit bright obnoxious but fun!

Today we drove to Bisbee, about 45 min away to visit the BEST chocolate shop I've ever been to. My DIL introduced me to it. I thought it was the perfect place to get some Valentine's Day gifts. I knew that I wanted to get a photo of the shop for my daily photo but the sun was right overhead and I knew it would not be a good shot of the front of the shop. So while inside I took photos of the chocolates behind the counter. As we were driving home I was thinking that I might have to do a LO for this visit in addition to using one photo for my weekly LO.

Archived