Using Happy Spring Egg Pattern Template-need Help

pencilcreations

Hey everyone! I am brand new here, just found this site today and have already ordered a few pattern templates to play around with--so excited to get started. I am currently using the Happy Spring egg template and have an issue with the light gray color of the egg actually coming thru as transparent when I try to use it or color it. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I tried to search for the answer and read most of the Paint Shop tutorials so forgive me is this issue has already been addressed somewhere before.

I am using an old program--Paint Shop 8. Scared to upgrade as I am still learning everything about this version. Maybe one day. lol

Thanks for your help! I appreciate it!

Tina

Tina, I don't use Paint Shop either, but perhaps you are meant to make a shape in a solid color the same size as your template then overlay the gray shading on top? Does that make sense?

Sorry I couldn't be more help, but someone will be along soon who knows what they are talking about. Meanwhile, welcome to Scrapgirls & I look forward to seeing your egg layout.

Archived